£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Paying for sex.........

    1506456198
    Cachaca [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 118
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2013

    I haven't paid for full sex but my husband bought me a yoni massage as a birthday present a few years ago.

    1506457128

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 209
    • Joined: 21 Jun 2017

    I went to dam and managed not to! I'm not against it just not my thing. Though I'd probably fuck a porn star I've always thought like that lol there different but not that different! Just personal choices everyone different! :-)

    1506526830
    Sameplace [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2015

    Cachaca wrote:

    I haven't paid for full sex but my husband bought me a yoni massage as a birthday present a few years ago.

    Wow! Please tell us more!!!!

    1506528430
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 965
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2005

    My first long term partner loved the idea of being an escort so we would role play a lot, I would give her tasks and I would reward her with cash or new clothes she wanted. She would have ended up with the items anyway but we always found this fun and exciting, made the whole experience seem really taboo even though it was all in our heads.

    1506528525
    Cachaca [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 118
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2013

    Surely it's self explanatory 😉

    We were out for a night in town and had a hotel room. Early evening he went down to the bar and the masseur came to the room. It started off as a relatively standard sensual massage although he was only wearing boxers and he didn't bother to cover me with a sheet so I was naked the whole time apart from a blindfold.

    It stepped up a gear when he turned me onto my back. He started on my arms, so far so usual although I was feeling exposed enough to be immensely turned on. Not long after he started massaging my tits I realised he'd stripped off completely (it was hard to miss when his balls fell into my hand). Then he moved down to my legs and then up again until he was eventually massaging me inside.

    1506529429
    Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1229
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    I had never heard of a yoni massage either sounds interesting!

    1506529476
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2179
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    @Cachaca that's an interesting form of 'yoni' massage. I've heard different methods being used for these but generally the people I know to perform these have stayed clothed.

    Is there anything in particular you'd like to know? I use to do escorting, but found it wasn't as interesting as I had hoped. I loved the clients who chatted a bit and helping them through issues they had, but the ones who would just come for sex and leave soon after just didn't excite me, although they often became regulars. I do professinal dominatrix work now and hands on sex coaching, which seems to exciting me mentally a lot more.

    1506530128
    Cachaca [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 118
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2013

    I think it might be a bastardised form of yoni massage for the popular market. I had a link somewhere to an article in one of the more innocuous women's mags. I'll see if I can find it.

    1506530462
    Cachaca [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 118
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2013

    http://www.massage-her.co.uk/easy-living-article

    1506531651
    ash34m [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 57
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2014

    No it's not odd at all, I use to (and still do) want to be a male escort thank offers the full package

    1506729388
    Phil42 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 504
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2015

    Cachaca wrote:

    Surely it's self explanatory 😉

    We were out for a night in town and had a hotel room. Early evening he went down to the bar and the masseur came to the room. It started off as a relatively standard sensual massage although he was only wearing boxers and he didn't bother to cover me with a sheet so I was naked the whole time apart from a blindfold.

    It stepped up a gear when he turned me onto my back. He started on my arms, so far so usual although I was feeling exposed enough to be immensely turned on. Not long after he started massaging my tits I realised he'd stripped off completely (it was hard to miss when his balls fell into my hand). Then he moved down to my legs and then up again until he was eventually massaging me inside.

    Wow!!! Another moment my eyes have been opened. Xxx
    1506731718
    secret_scarlett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 77
    • Joined: 30 Apr 2012

    Cachaca wrote:

    Surely it's self explanatory 😉

    We were out for a night in town and had a hotel room. Early evening he went down to the bar and the masseur came to the room. It started off as a relatively standard sensual massage although he was only wearing boxers and he didn't bother to cover me with a sheet so I was naked the whole time apart from a blindfold.

    It stepped up a gear when he turned me onto my back. He started on my arms, so far so usual although I was feeling exposed enough to be immensely turned on. Not long after he started massaging my tits I realised he'd stripped off completely (it was hard to miss when his balls fell into my hand). Then he moved down to my legs and then up again until he was eventually massaging me inside.

    Wow that sounds so erotic! I would love to experience this
    1506732232
    secret_scarlett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 77
    • Joined: 30 Apr 2012

    Lady Ness wrote:

    Is there anything in particular you'd like to know? I use to do escorting, but found it wasn't as interesting as I had hoped. I loved the clients who chatted a bit and helping them through issues they had, but the ones who would just come for sex and leave soon after just didn't excite me, although they often became regulars. I do professinal dominatrix work now and hands on sex coaching, which seems to exciting me mentally a lot more.

    It's not something I could pursue practically unfortunately, with young kids it would be very tricky. What interests me is getting to know to vast variety of turn ons that different people have and being able to switch that on for them. The sophisticated side of going to luxury hotels and being dressed up nice appeals to me too. Also making a living from doing something you love must be amazing
    1506895912
    Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 109
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    secret_scarlett wrote:

    Lady Ness wrote:

    Is there anything in particular you'd like to know? I use to do escorting, but found it wasn't as interesting as I had hoped. I loved the clients who chatted a bit and helping them through issues they had, but the ones who would just come for sex and leave soon after just didn't excite me, although they often became regulars. I do professinal dominatrix work now and hands on sex coaching, which seems to exciting me mentally a lot more.

    It's not something I could pursue practically unfortunately, with young kids it would be very tricky. What interests me is getting to know to vast variety of turn ons that different people have and being able to switch that on for them. The sophisticated side of going to luxury hotels and being dressed up nice appeals to me too. Also making a living from doing something you love must be amazing

    Totally, luxury hotel, dressed up, the anticipation, that has to be the best bit

    1506973826
    BigishBen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 163
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2013

    I'd love a lingam massage!

    1507032165
    Believeme [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2017

    Cachaca wrote:

    I think it might be a bastardised form of yoni massage for the popular market. I had a link somewhere to an article in one of the more innocuous women's mags. I'll see if I can find it.

    Hi I would love to know a safe escort service that actually has phone numbers that answer ,x

    1507032296
    Believeme [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2017

    Lady Ness wrote:

    @Cachaca that's an interesting form of 'yoni' massage. I've heard different methods being used for these but generally the people I know to perform these have stayed clothed.

    Is there anything in particular you'd like to know? I use to do escorting, but found it wasn't as interesting as I had hoped. I loved the clients who chatted a bit and helping them through issues they had, but the ones who would just come for sex and leave soon after just didn't excite me, although they often became regulars. I do professinal dominatrix work now and hands on sex coaching, which seems to exciting me mentally a lot more.

    1507032496
    Believeme [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2017

    HiLady ness do you know any safe escort s that answer the phone , I've found most don't answer also being first time I. A little scared,x

    1507583874
    Believeme [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2017

    Thanks ,xx

    1507611656
    brufton [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 26 Dec 2014

    I think the stigma with escorts is that it's only older men who struggle to find women that'll pay for sex.

    Can't say it's ever appealed to me though, but maybe that's because I'm tight with money 😁

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.