Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Being watched having sex need advice plz

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

Probably in a month of so. We have a night out tomorrow don't often get baby sitter

LoveBugs69 [sign in to see picture]

Go to Eurekas, very relaxed. You can participate in raunchy same room fun, just watch, watch and be watched or just go along for a boogie and chat with folks in the main club. It's all very fun, not at all intimidating and you can do as much or as little as you like. We used to skype and go in cam rooms on fab swingers, but nothing compares to same room. We dont full swap, some times the girls "play" but nobody forces anybody to do anything. Marvelous!

LoveBugs69 [sign in to see picture]

We found VA very cliquey and unlike any club we've been to. We met two newbie couples there and none of the regulars did so much as say hello to any of our couples.
    The club is lovely though, cannot deny that, very clean and beautifully done out.

ComeHereBabe [sign in to see picture]

Is Eureka for members only? I.e. you can't really try it out without paying hundreds of £££ ?

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Wow! Didn't know it's so happening in UK. Wish we have clubs like these in Singapore... Lol.
    Definitely will visit a couple of these places when I visit UK next July.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Wow reading through this thread has sparked a new found interest. I like the idea of being watched too.

Just wondering if going to a swingers club/place usual on your own ? As I am single... I wouldn't want to just watch, I'd want to have sex. Would that be unusual or is that a standard thing ?

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Pretty standard, as a single woman you'd be very welcome, as in life, you set the pace of how, and who you play or not....

What are the age ranges of people that go to these swinger events? I'd only want to get jiggy with a guy my age (late 20s)

J&K2016 [sign in to see picture]

The age range is quite vast to be honest, we have been on nights where there are a few young men and women, sometimes none at all, it's very hit & miss.

Clubs to nights when it's singles and couples, other nights are couples only, all depends what you are looking for. We have enjoyed both type of nights!

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

I've uncovered info of another way to enjoy being watched. Cap d'Agde in the south of France is a well known naturist location. Now, sex on the beach is technically illegal, so I won't recommend that - but there are some well known hotels there where couples practise sex around the pool and apparently generally anywhere within the confines of the hotel.

We've seen many couples and groups playing on the beach and there is always a willing and appreciative crowd watching

We should arrange a LH nite out at a swingers club

J&K2016 wrote:

We should arrange a LH nite out at a swingers club

Not allowed! 😬

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.