• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. New experience wanted!

BigEmma [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone.
    I am on the hunt for something new I can try with my hubby to be.
    We have participated in light bondage, anal (me), oral (both), and we are just starting to learn about squirting.
    We are not into role play or watersports and he does not like the thought of anal on himself.
    Does anyone have any ideas for us to try? We are open to quite a few things...xx

Sparklee [sign in to see picture]

Remote sex toys out in public to start things off xx

HFVD [sign in to see picture]

You say you've tried light bondage, if this was something that you both enjoyed why don't you try a little bit more with some Sub/Dom roleplay. This is where one of you is in charge and the other must do as the dom pleases. Maybe some light spanking etc and see where you go from there. The key to Sub/Dom roll play is to establish limits before you start and ensure that you have a safe word that means for everything to stop. Communication is key!

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

I'd suggest you slip a finger in some time and show him what he's missing. ;)

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried DP. Rimming, sensual massage, a lubed up 2 hand, hand job for him, role playing. Toys of course, sex swing, https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/sex-swings-machines/

sexgames https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-sex-for-couples/sexy-fun-games/

talking dirty to each other, teasing each other to distraction and taking ages to let them cum, otherwise know as orgasm denial, in which case they don't get to cum at all.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

BigInBerks wrote:

I'd suggest you slip a finger in some time and show him what he's missing. ;)

Not advisable, if he has said no to it. I would sugest at most an external massage; and try talking about it to him. One of the most common objections from men is " that would make me gay" Well thats totally wrong, the only thing that makes anyone gay is wanting to have sex with someone of the the same sex; there is no such thing as a gay only sex act.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.