Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Standing Orgasm's Yay Or Nay

teacake [sign in to see picture]

I love masturbating standing, as i find the orgasm feels so much better i can really feel myself go, even feel the nice shivers start from my legs all the way up to my balls and cock sometimes when im reaching orgasm i can start to feel my legs/knees start to give way but i manage to stay up lol

No surprise then that i love standing sex.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

I do do it if necessary but I don't get the enjoyment you do. Much prefer laying or even sitting in my office chair in my study with stuff to read or watch on PC.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

I have masturbated standing up a few times, but I think the fun in that was where I was doing it, not the standing up bit.

I do love standing sex, and have only started orgasming standing up over the last couple of years. My husband knows that if I have a really big orgasm, my legs give way and so he'll need to catch me. I think he considers that to be a target :-D

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

I reach orgasm a lot quicker when standing so a yay from me!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I like the Idea of being taken while standing, but never had the chance to try it. It used to be called having a knee trembler when I was young, haven't heard that saying in a long long time.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Masturbating yes, having sex with a partner no. The reason for that is a bit funny, but being quite small and always going for people much taller than me (like my husband) always translate into a tricky situation when we've got to find the right angles to get things working properly.

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Super yay. Being weak in the knees and trying to stay up is fun in itself.

BigEmma [sign in to see picture]

Hubby to be loves making me orgasm whilst I'm standing - I try to keep standing but I cant help it and my legs buckle, its a real turn on for us both...xx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I do like solo fun standing up, when I orgasm I like the feeling of my juices coming down my legs, but I prefer not to be standing for sex. I get far too carried away during sex.

I have found myself collapsed in a heap in the shower tray after a very good solo orgasm In the shower!

SassySoutherner [sign in to see picture]

Having sex standing - yes. Masturbating standing - no.

I don't know why, I feel like I'd have to spend time concentrating on keeping my legs standing. With a partner I haven't got to worry as such.

Senator [sign in to see picture]

I find standing sex quite the quad workout. Normally in the shower, me behind her, but as my OH is a bit shorter, I have to squat down a bit to get the angle right.

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Masturbating in the shower yes

Full sex YES , concentrating on standing up seems to make it last longer and intensifies the orgasm.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

Yes having sex standing is a huge turn on, I haven't managed to orgasm though, I need some tips ?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.