• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Want to be dominatrix/mistress

Stacey Black [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if there is already an open thread for this, but I need help!
    The guy I'm talking to is really into bondage. I'm not vanilla, but haven't really ventured into the world of bondage.
    He asked me to dress as a dominatrix, so got a black corset and stockings and chain choker. Have a ball gag I've just purchased from here.
    He wants me to talk dirty and I go through things I know like the basic you'll be tied up and whatever. But he wants hardcore, but doesn't tell me what he likes so I don't know what to say to turn him on!
    So I'm stuck. I want to learn more and get into it I'll try anything a few times ;) but just don't know where to start. Don't want to google anything in case it puts me off!
    Please help! Thanks!!

ScumptiousDumptious [sign in to see picture]

If you type in dominatrix in the search bar then choose sex talk & tips there is a list of threads . Here's one I found not sure if it answers your questions.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/sex-tips-and-talk/623788-help-with-becoming-a-dominatrix/

Either way this post will be bumped and someone may be able to help you.
    Good luck x

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

That thread seem pretty informative, if you have any more questions after reading it all, by all means come back and ask.

I will say that being a dom is about you being in control, and it should be as much about what you want from it as him. If you don't want to jump straight into something hard core then tell him; and get him to tell you what he wants from it. If he won't then play it all your own way. There is no right or wrong way to be a dom, as long as it says within both you limits, and has been agreed upon before you start.

Most important is to have a safe word or words, one of the common systems is know as traffic lights. So green is I'm ok cay on as you were ( thats if you feel your are over doing it and back off but he wants you to stay the same; yellow/amber is I'm OK but back off a little you are getting too carried away: and red is stop imeadiatly something is wrong, or I have totally had enough.

As for dirty talk, anything you like, such as you are F******* useless at going down on me today start all over again you ********* (Insert expleative of your choice) Think of him as a slave that you can swear at and demean for not doing what you say ) it all depends how far you want to take it.

But I would start small and work your way into it as your confidence grows. I had a very shy GF who thought she may like to spank me, but she wasn't sure; in the end I had to pull her back she would get so carried away. She said it made. her feel so confident and powerful.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Hard core could mean anything from being chained to a wall and wipped, to making him wear lingerie and calling him " my little slut" One mans poison is another mans nectar. Get him to talk, or go with what you want, as I have said.

Stacey Black [sign in to see picture]

Thanks guys you've been so helpful! I'm going to check out the thread now. <3

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.