£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Hair removal cream

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Des anyone use hair removal cream on their balls, pubes, bum and bum cheeks?

Just done my cheeks with removal cream (Nair) and results seem nice and smooth. Want to do round the front but know from experience shaving is itchy and waxing may hurt.

Any views?

thanks in advance.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

The skin on your balls is very tender, I think it would leave them feeling like you had wacked yourself there with a bunch of nettles. the rest should be Ok. Oh and don't get it near your anus; stating the obvious there.

Cutabove [sign in to see picture]

Have always shaved but believe you may get burnt using hair removal cream.

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Leave it on for 5 minutes maximum and no more or else you'll start to get a rash. It shouldn't hurt, but you can always do a patch test before you start. The best course of action is using a trimmer on as much as you can then quickly using some cream to get the rest off in the shower afterwards.

Be careful though. Any nicks or cuts with the trimmer means you can't use the cream because it'll get inside, sting like a bitch, and make it worse. Oh, and if you happen to have any sort of bump or acne down there, it might become a lesion if you leave it on too long too.

But, if by chance, you're totally clean, perfect skin, all ready to go, 5 minutes, scrape off in the shower, good to go.

The only downside is it's incredibly itchy for a couple days once your stubble is coming back in.

I personally just use a body hair trimmer now. I have a no-cut phillips one that can do a whole body go-over in one charge.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I'm too sensitive for hair removal creams and shaving causes ingrown hairs that hurt and take forever to heal with being diabetic. I just trim with a battery opperated shaver similar to this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38465

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Whilst it says do not use there, I've used hair removal creams to remove all the hair front and back and not had an issue( not on a regular basis ), just make sure you have a shower to remove evey trace. I tend to use a quality blade shaver( One of the German supermarkets sell some very good ones )

Thanks everyone

It worked on my bum cheeks a treat. Think i will try to get a trimmer for the front. Don't want to run the risk or red, sore and irritated.

Do the trimmers give a real close smooth shave??

Senator [sign in to see picture]

We have a Philips body shaver, is a dual action one, trimmer / beard shaver at one end, close shaver at the other. The close shaver is pretty smooth, not as smooth as a razor, but not much in it. My OH uses it on herself, straight after its nice n smooth but about a day or 2 later and there is a roughness to her.

I don't fancy using a cream that essentially dissolves the hair, anything that is harsh enough to dissolve hair scares me not to use it on sensitive areas

Yes I must say I went off trying it round front... I find shaving gets itchy so think i will have to try a trimmer and waxing. Wish we didn't have hair down there.

If all else fails I will go back to my hair as it just seems so much agro

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Look at the customer reviews for `Veet hair removal cream for men` on Amazon...comedy gold!(Also it should answer your question!)

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

WillC wrote:

Look at the customer reviews for `Veet hair removal cream for men` on Amazon...comedy gold!(Also it should answer your question!)

Hi Will - this made me curious, now I'll check it out just to have a laugh!

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Lu,let me know what you think!

BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

Use around your meat and 2 veg but don't make the mistake of putting it on either! Made that mistake once. Felt fine at the time but woke up in the middle of the night with what felt like a blow torch on my sack! Actually had to run downstairs to put cold water on then!! Then had burn marks for days after! And no hair to be honest! But wouldnt recommend! A razor is safer, once your skin gets used to it!

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

WillC wrote:

Lu,let me know what you think!

Will I agree with you - some of the reviews had me bursting into laughter, very funny indeed!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.