1. How many people have you slept with?

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

For me it's two. Maybe two-and-a-half, depending on how you define the terms.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I love how varied everyone’s sex lives are, I wish I had never met anyone but my partner. She really has broken the mould for me and No one has even come close to the chemistry we have.

Dickiebird [sign in to see picture]

Great to read you have met your Oh Lil_known69. Good luck and keep enjoying.

hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

More than 100...probably closer to 200 if I'm honest. Not proud but utterly ashamed of my behaviour in my younger years.

Why be ashamed, sex is one of the most fun things we as human beings can do, and who doesn't like to have fun.

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

I stopped counting a while ago, not because of especially "high" numbers (I'd think over 20 but not loads over 20?), but because, I dunno. I think I stopped caring? Or because of people caveating with what "counts" or not. Personally - and this is just my feelings on the matter - I hate the idea of "PIV between a cis guy and a cis girl counts, everything else is foreplay or messing around". Not to me, I've had exceptionally connecting, passionate sex with not a penis in sight. Rant over :P

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

Four - I regret sleeping with the guy I lost my virginity to, he was clearly using me, the next two guys were one time things and were bad and I regret them too

Though I do regret the three other guys, I slept with them in a short space of time and went years without, and I kind of wish I'd put myself out there more when I was single

The other is my current partner, and I didn't realise sex was even fun till we met, I consider myself incredibly lucky to have a partner who's so attentative :)

pootle [sign in to see picture]

I've slept with 4 women and have to say I'm not proud of myself for 2 of them as i was scratching an itch post marriage, so in reverse order no4 my present wife no3 was a female friend who i know had fancied me for years so i guess i just used her no2 was a desperate 1 night stand the night i moved out of the marital home no1 was my 1st wife who was older than me with 3 kids and took my cherry at the age of 25 and is probably why i have such hang ups about myself.

Roki [sign in to see picture]

Just the one and hope to stay with him forever

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

Hard to say . Somewhere between 10 and not more than twenty , tough to remember many from years ago . Coming up on 31 st wedding anniversary . Between first wife and forever wife ( 9 years )  I did have a bit of fun .

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Two people and the first person didn't know i actually lost my virginity with her she thought i had lost it with with the previous girl i was with, I just couldn't have sex with that girl because i really liked this other girl, We did other things but not sex.

At a guess it would be alot more if i hadn't got drunk one night and got someone pregnant who i have now been with for 18 years.

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

5 serious and too many to count indescrections

aanda [sign in to see picture]

Not sure tbh, we both used to swing, so never kept a count, both of us with both sexes, we don't swing anymore, just us together now

Bunnybomb2015 [sign in to see picture]

I think I’m around 13 or 14, I stopped counting when I hit 6 because I don’t really care. It was either just some fun or a relationship which may not of worked out but learnt me quite a lot, so I don’t regret anything! It’s not that much anyways and I’m hoping it’ll stay there now anyways I’m happy with my current partner ☺️

Caritas [sign in to see picture]

0 never met the right person

Antti67 [sign in to see picture]

Two. My ex-girlfriend who I was with for four years we split up after she had admitted to having an affair behind my back for two months she left me for him and then I met my future wife three years later and we have been together eleven years married just over a year. We have boy and girl twins who are now eight months old and we are pregnant again with twins due February. She is the best and I love her so much.

PrettyKitty24 [sign in to see picture]

Mine is somewhere between 10-15 I think!! I stopped counting when I met my fwb, that was 5 years ago now! It's been such a long time I can't remember the exact figure and the past is irrevelant to me now but I know I have had some really fun and bad (awkward) sexual encounters haha xx

VanillaWithSprinkles [sign in to see picture]

Three. Two one-night stands and then one relationship. If I could go back I'd probably not have had sex with the first ONS as I simply did it to lose my virginity but the second one was incredible.

Fun&Funky [sign in to see picture]

1 through choice (oh) and he’s the same I was his first. I had a traumatic experience so was too ‘afraid’ to trust people for a long time. Met my H and he changed that quite quickly. Ended up telling him brief background and he was always amazing at making me feel safe etc. - to the question of do I regret only having one partner... no not since meeting him I’ve not had the ‘urge’ feeling of wanting to have sex with anyone else but I do sometimes wish my uni days etc had been more ‘fun’ but hey life is life and we can’t change the past so no point in regrets.

CHESHIRECOUPLE [sign in to see picture]

Just the one,we've been together 22 year's and are in our late 30's.Wouldn't change a thing.

Married Man30 [sign in to see picture]

5 for me, 4 before I was **edited - life starts at 18 on LH** then met my wife, we’ve been together almost 20years now

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.