1. How many people have you slept with?

albin20 [sign in to see picture]

i too didnt slept much only with my wife

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

I really don't know, it's been a lot. I would say in excess of one hundred women and maybe twenty or more guys?

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

This is no boast, but neither of us know, we stopped counting a long time ago. As matures who have always had adventurous sex lives and who have been swingers for over 13 years now, that's quite a few, of both sexes for both of us.

Dickiebird [sign in to see picture]

Only 1. Me and the OH have been together for over 35 years.

Malc [sign in to see picture]

Just the one

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

Only my OH, we've been together since I was 18. Didn't have a lot of options beforehand and wasn't in a rush either.

As a matter of interest to the people who have only had one partner - are you not tempted to try someone or something different, whether it be on your own or as a couple?

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

More than 10, less than 20.

No Michael777, I have never thought about going with someone else, either on my own or with the OH.

Dickiebird wrote:

No Michael777, I have never thought about going with someone else, either on my own or with the OH.

That's incredibly noble and loyal of you. In the past I've found it impossible to be faithful to one person. However with my current OH who I've been with eight years, I've never cheated on her with another woman. I guess it's all about finding the right partner!

I agree Michael 777, if you have the right partner, you would not have to cheat on them.
    You just enjoy their company and the joint sexual experience.

Saucy Sarah [sign in to see picture]

It does not define you as a person and sometimes quality is better than quantity I think in a relationship you can explore and appreciate someone more than a drunken fumble.

i m up to 20 and I m in my 40 s out of that 5 long term relationships and didn't start until 21 . I m glad that I have a variety of experiences because I get bored and love sex and variety , but think no less of anyone else for what they do.

we are all individuals at the end of the day and our experiences make us who we are today . It s all fun and as long as it s consentual and enjoyable then it really doesn't matter

SuperJonny69 [sign in to see picture]

Saucy Sarah wrote:

It does not define you as a person and sometimes quality is better than quantity I think in a relationship you can explore and appreciate someone more than a drunken fumble.

i m up to 20 and I m in my 40 s out of that 5 long term relationships and didn't start until 21 . I m glad that I have a variety of experiences because I get bored and love sex and variety , but think no less of anyone else for what they do.

we are all individuals at the end of the day and our experiences make us who we are today . It s all fun and as long as it s consentual and enjoyable then it really doesn't matter

Well said Sarah!!

chilled_out [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

BE why does it even matter?
    How many sexual partners you've had certainly does NOT define you as a person!
    Just because your hubby to be has slept with more people than you doesn't make him a better person?
    Personally, for me, I'd much rather remember how many people I'd done the deed with and (hopefully remember a name) than have countless (can't put a number on it) empty/meaningless romps!
    Why society applauds endless (can't remember) fucks, is beyond me?
    Be proud that you didn't put out for any old random! For me, sex is sex, a need 2 people have, opposed to fucking someone you're actually attracted to!!!!
    Don't be jealous Hun, be content in the fact that you respect yourself 👏 Men (believe it or not) are way more attracted to someone who has values and class... not someone that hands it out on a plate!!!
    He chose to marry you for a reason, remember that x

Well if this isn't a post with sweeping assumptions and shaming, I don't know what is.

Ouch.

For the record, I do have values and class and I take your comment to be personally offensive.

*sexybabe* wrote:

I'm with Leanne and Jess. Respecting yourself has nothing to do with the number of sexual partners you've had. It's a very old fashioned view that a woman doesn't respect herself if she has lots of partners.

I've had a fair few partners, double figures, lots of one night stands - and an enormous amount of self respect.

+1

I did have a count up a few yeas ago and arrived at a figure of 43 - so that will be 47 now. Not a single one was a 'meaningless shag' and I have respect for every one.

I'll stop typing now because my strong and forthright views do have a habit of causing offence.

47 lovely women and counting - although I'm in one hell of a dry patch at the moment ! (how long do you have to go before you can recertify as a virgin ?!?!)

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

I've often wished I met more people before my other half but I suffered from terrible teenage acne through my teenage years so my confidence was shattered, I was truly blessed meeting my other half, but I have only ever slept with her so just 1.

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Previous to swinging it was 5 but since i dread to think.
    I may have lost count but i have no regrets and some amazing memories and experiences, i probably will soon be turning back to that lifestyle when myself and my partner discuss it more and iron out the small questions we both have.

mr endowed [sign in to see picture]

lost count!

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Dickiebird wrote:

I agree Michael 777, if you have the right partner, you would not have to cheat on them.
    You just enjoy their company and the joint sexual experience.

+1. Why is there a need to do this. Your spouse is the best gift of all gifts.
    FiE [sign in to see picture]

About 10 and most of them were during my uni days. I met my OH soon after that so have been with the same guy for 5 years.

M_37_Generous_Dominant [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure entirely but it's not loads - only between 8-10 I think? Sure I'm forgetting some... I'm 37 and never done one night stands, just full relationships or regular fuck buddies.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.