Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for Special Deilvery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. How many people have you slept with?

Kingo3008 [sign in to see picture]

Only 1, which is my wife

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

I would say about 8 of them. Four of them in a relationship, and four of them a one night stands.

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

My sincere apologies for offending anyone. I put a post based on my own personal thoughts and experiences and did not in any way mean for it to come across as judgemental! I'm a firm believer in different strokes for different folks. We are all individuals and not one person (regardless of our views) is any better than the next.
    After reading over my comment, I can see how it's came across in bad taste, my bad!
    Very poor wording and a complete neglect of putting my thoughts into text.
    I love how open our forums are and have nothing but respect for how honest and genuine the community kind heartedly give advice on a topic.
    So very sorry guys. The last thing I would intend is to upset or judge anyone 🙈

Taz74 [sign in to see picture]

I'm 43 and married I've slept with approx 17 mainly in my early 20's

lulu' [sign in to see picture]

I suppose it depends on what you classify as sleeping with. If you mean actual sex (as opposed to heavy petting falling short of penetrative sex) just 4 including my OH. If you include also people you've been intimate with but not penetrative sex then you can add another 5 on to the tally. I was kind of a later starter. Up to age of 21 only did heavy petting, lost virginity at 21 and met OH at 23.

Philma45 [sign in to see picture]

Ive slept with a few people (about 10) when I was younger. Since then it has mainly been for shorter periods rather than all night. There are about 5 over the past decade where I have had non penetrative sex and two when I was encouraged to be very intimate with one doggy fashion and the other on top.

DreamsOfChi [sign in to see picture]

3 - 2 long terms and a 1 night stand. When I was young and had only been with 1 person I was vaguely concerned that I was missing out, even though I loved him and didn't cheat. We later split up and I had a 1 night stand. Then I met my husband and I knew I didn't need to kiss (or anything else) any more frogs!

I do sort of wish I'd been a bit more confident sexually when I was younger though, on the other hand, I saw how mortifyingly embarrassed my friend was at our recent school reuinion (because she'd slept with at least half the blokes there) and I think, naaaah, I'm good LOL! I don't attach any judgements to a person's 'magic number' but I do find social situations a bit awkward and the idea of unexpectedly running into someone who once saw me naked makes me cringe a bit, but that's just me!

I'm my husband's number 10. Doesn't bother me in the slightest either way.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for the apology SHL, appreciated. 

***********************************************************************************

I just want to repeat again what I have said many times before -

Have a little think before you hit post onto a comment/thread. 

There has been a LOT of shaming recently and for a sexual happiness forum that is a huge no-no! 

Please remember these simple things:

We are all different and that is OK. Please, no judging & never yuck someones yum. This is a safe open place for people to share kinks & interests. 

Please let's not lose sight of that! 

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I think I wrote on this thread earlier to the affects of "who cares".... it is just a number and to me if the partner I am with and I are choosing to be with each other I can't change the past or get hung up on something or someone I can't control.

Open communication, a loving and accepting partner and practicing safer sex until you have a health screen and are committed (if you choose monogamy) is what is more important than a number.

Back in college (or uni) and ya'll call it I think this was more of an issue when we were younger... but even then it always seems like saying 3 was the "magic number" even if the real number was 0, 1. or 10! Why becasue for some reason we felt insecure or didn't want to come across intimidating. Sheer rubbish, love yourself and enjoy your life!

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Smoking Hot Love, it's good that you've re-read your post and have had a think about how it came across. We all make mistakes ☺️

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

If we're talking actual full sex, 7 including my hubby. Everything else...god only knows 😂

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

*sigh*

Come on people read my comments about making others feel shame in their number! 

Vixenchel [sign in to see picture]

Somewhere between 40 and 45

Males and few females

I'm mid 20s majority of those were when I was **edited**18

I count myself lucky being able to explore at my age as I've done alot of exploring in my late teens and 20s. I'm quite tame now :) 

Ads angel [sign in to see picture]

1 my husband and I'm also his only 1. I was 15 when we got together but I'm a catholic so had to wait until we got married when I was 24. How we survived that long I have no idea 😂

Pixie17 [sign in to see picture]

About 6 or 7 I believe. My man has been with over 60 women, which makes me a little paranoid that he’s silently comparing me to the others and I’m not making the grade!

RachelWelsh [sign in to see picture]

I have slept with 5 and I am 32 but was 18 when we met and I have not slept with anyone else since the day we met.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Lots when I was younger. Not something I'm particularly proud of, but it was a result of my upbringing.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Quite a lot... but hell, who's counting! Both Guys and a few Gals, all people I've loved or liked immensly - even the one night stands were always with people I already knew as opposed to strangers. Each to their own innit, - none of us have a right to judge - we all have different and have diferent physical, emotional, and psychological needs.

OH would like to explore us involving other people in our sex life - strangers, as there would be 'less risk to damaging our relationship' - but personaly, I know that will never happen because I need some kind of emotional attachment to want a person sexually. In fantasy, for me it's all well and good to go fuck a stranger... and good on you people who can do that! (no judgement here what-so-ever) but for me attraction is got by getting to know a person, rather than just being physically attracted to them. Whereas Lord Spider feels he could just go 'fuck a stranger' or watch me do it... but if it was someone we knew and liked, had some kind of attachment to, then he would feel threatened or that our relationship may be threatened. Totally different attitudes (so it's very unlikely to happen) yet we have been together 17 years and are soulmates on a very deep level.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.