£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Beautiful Scars: What's your story?

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

*Emma* wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

Most of my scars are minor ones apart from 1.

The 1 that freaks everyone out is the one I have on the lens of my left eye, although it can't be seen unless it's at the opticions the story turns most peoples stomach. If you are squeemish look away now! When I was 2 yrs old I fell and stuck a fork in my eye! If I or anyone else had tried to pull it out I would have lost my eye but lucky for me I didn't do too much lasting damage.

Got plenty of little other scars, 3 on my face, 1 on my left thumb where I nearly chopped it off! 1 on my right hand from an operation, several on my legs/knees from when I was a kid. A few scars on my chest from chicken pox.

The ones I'm most proud of though are my stretch marks (if you can call them scars) from when I had my son, without them I wouldn't have him. He calls them my birth wrinkles!

Eeeek!! My cousin did similar but with a pencil

I have stretch marks and hate them, make me feel ugly. Ive tried to think of them as mummy marks and as a reminder of the babies i carried but i really detest them, they get me own quite a bit at times. Apart from those i have a tiny one on my eyebrow from chicken pox and one on my wrist from the oven! x

Firstly SLM......OWW! that made me shudder. I can't believe how lucky u were.

Second. I have loads of stretch marks too, my tummy looks like some sort of map. I feel very self concious but i know there is nothing i can do. Im quite choosy when it comes to picking underwear ect and never get something like an open fronted teddy. I have to get thinks that not hide but distract. I'd love to wear a bikini too but thats outa the question :(

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Why is that out of the question? What does it matter if you have stretch marks - noone will be looking at your tummy! The will be looking at the rest of your sexy body and your beautiful face! That goes to everyone with stretch marks, they are fascinating and beautiful and tell a story about your life. Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter!

Ladies dress for yourself and your partner! Noone will notice your insecurities - they'll be too busy worrying about their own! Think about it, have you ever noticed another woman's strech marks? Bet you haven't, because you were too busy being insecure about your own appearance, everyone else is the same, noone is noticing your "imperfections" so embrace them and be confident .

Ax

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Sam66 wrote:

I have a scar on my neck from an operation that went wrong - I can't move my left arm now more than about 50% of normal.

Thats worrying!

Not anymore - I've got used to it now - it's been with me for a couple of decades now. It doens't stop me doing anything - provided I don't have to raise my arm higher than just below level with my shoulder. It just won't go there.

Could be worse!

AdnaW wrote:

Why is that out of the question? What does it matter if you have stretch marks - noone will be looking at your tummy! The will be looking at the rest of your sexy body and your beautiful face! That goes to everyone with stretch marks, they are fascinating and beautiful and tell a story about your life. Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter!

Ladies dress for yourself and your partner! Noone will notice your insecurities - they'll be too busy worrying about their own! Think about it, have you ever noticed another woman's strech marks? Bet you haven't, because you were too busy being insecure about your own appearance, everyone else is the same, noone is noticing your "imperfections" so embrace them and be confident .

Ax

Well i spose I could wear a bikini but i don't think i'd ever feel comfertable in public wearing one :S

Of course you should do whatever makes you feel comfortable. I just think life's too short to let insecurities affect us too much and I hate seeing when lovely people let their insecurities stop them doing something they want to do! It's easy to say and difficult to do of course!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Of course you should do whatever makes you feel comfortable. I just think life's too short to let insecurities affect us too much and I hate seeing when lovely people let their insecurities stop them doing something they want to do! It's easy to say and difficult to do of course!

Ax

Lol thats ok...my bod is not as hot as yours though :)

mbtoo [sign in to see picture]

I bet you do have a hot bod puppies.
    I agree with AdnaW,I've never noticed anyones strech marks. I have them myself on my thighs and couldn't give a monkeys! And I've not had any kids yet!

Frev [sign in to see picture]

I am covered in them, I have 4 on my shins one on the inside and the outside of my shin. This was because I had compartments syndrome (its where the sheath that attaches the muscle to the bone pulls when your muscles expand which puts the bone under a second stress which causes hairline fractures). The way they fix it is by removing most of the sheath which leaves some pretty impressive scars.

In my stomach I have a 7 inch scar running down from my belly button where a doctor didnt notice I had a ruptured appendix for a week so they had to remove a couple of feet of intestines and a large lump of infection.

There are some on my hands through general mistreatment of myself by my job. And yet more all over my legs as I am such a horrible scar victim, they just seem to stay angry and purple for years.

Puppies77 wrote:

Depends what you class as hot. Short legs, no boobs and no waist, if it weren't for my curvy hips and big bum I'd look like a boy from the neck down not all is always as it appears. I was blessed with a slim and fairly toned figure but they have their downsides.

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Depends what you class as hot. Short legs, no boobs and no waist, if it weren't for my curvy hips and big bum I'd look like a boy from the neck down not all is always as it appears. I was blessed with a slim and fairly toned figure but they have their downsides.

Ax

Ya still look great and there is nowt wrong with short legs, got a pair myself lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Are you kidding? I saw that pic of you.. Very sexy. Not many woman can carry off that tat you have either. You are a sexy woman!

Thanks

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

I have a scar thats older than me on my bum...... apparently i stuck it in the way whilst my mother was being cut open whilst having my by CS. Was just a lil nick but over the years my bum has grown somewhat lol.

I also have my own CS scar after having problems giving birth naturally to both of my children and I just love it. To me it signifies that im a mother and thats such a beautiful thing .

Personally I love scars and find them fascinating, each one has a story behind it and is a part of that persons life. We should all love our scars even if they have bad memories, its a part of our life and thats beautiful.

Jonno [sign in to see picture]

I've just remembered the one on my right leg, got kicked with an ice skate... And while technically it's not a scar, but no hair grows there, though my right calf on both sides, I got accidentally shot (a shotgun misfired) and one single pellet whent straight through

Ouch...... do u suffer with bad luck Jonno?? lol

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Great scene near the end of The Secretary when she talks about sharing the stories of her scars with her lover if I recall.

Why do I get the impression this is a forum that is au fait with this film?

Jonno [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

Ouch...... do u suffer with bad luck Jonno?? lol

haha sometimes! At last count I think I have about 20 different scars

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

Great scene near the end of The Secretary when she talks about sharing the stories of her scars with her lover if I recall.

Maybe because we're all kinky spankers or spankees and enjoy the mainstream getting a peek in to our perverse world!

WandA wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

Maybe because we're all kinky spankers or spankees and enjoy the mainstream getting a peek in to our perverse world!

Oh I just love that film and get rather excited by it. It shows that no matter what your preferance is towrds sex there is always somone out there that feels the same way..... ive found my perfect partner =)

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

Oh I just love that film and get rather excited by it. It shows that no matter what your preferance is towrds sex there is always somone out there that feels the same way..... ive found my perfect partner =)

I'm glad it's not just me who finds this flick romantic. I have many a 'Love Actually' fan for a friend who thinks I'm a deviant for thinking of it as a rom-com.

Nice to see female masturbation in a film that isn't American Pie style as well.

"Look, we can't do this 24 hours a day, seven days a week."

"Why not?"

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

I'm glad it's not just me who finds this flick romantic. I have many a 'Love Actually' fan for a friend who thinks I'm a deviant for thinking of it as a rom-com.

Nice to see female masturbation in a film that isn't American Pie style as well.

"Look, we can't do this 24 hours a day, seven days a week."

"Why not?"

Could of ended that sentence there!

Mmmm lady masturbation...

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

im a self harmer too several hundred of them, self harm because you are very angry at your self is actually very common AdnaW dont know what you mean by not the same as other harmers i did it with a blunt instument to intensify the pain . guess you are saying you were taking out your self anger on yourself in a physical way. self punishment.

people use self harm as a coping strategy, but for many reasons. and seeking different things from doing. it not something i would recommend anyone in difficulty to try. seek help from the mental health and well being dept of you local hospital via a gp referal .

mine were as a result of keeping two life long secrets, being abused as a child and raped as a young as adult. i used them to punish my self so would use a sharp stanley knife blade, but go over the same fresh cut slowly over and over and over until i had a 4 inch cut right through to the muscle underneath. and let my self feel every fibre being cut ,

sometimes i did it to to drown out the painful memories in my head, when i did it for that reason, i could litteraly operate on myself because the two pains were of equal strength and so cancelled each other out.

i would do it so that the pain would tell me i was still alive i felt so emmotionally numb

i would do it because the sight of the flowing blood gave me a reason to care for my own body when i had no other reason to want to.

i would do it for sexual pleasure because all other out lets were shut down the pleasure pain link is well known here.

they are now thought of as battle scars taken in the fight to reclaim my life, proof beyond doubt that i have the abillity to withstand imeasurable pain and walk out the otherside on both feet with a smile on my face

thanks to TL and all the other people on here who have rallied to my call for help. i could kiss you all well the women anyway. the the guys will have to make do with rear ending me if they are up for that kind of thing

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.