• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Best Sex Toys For Disabled Users?

Lovehoney - Sammi Cole [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone, 

I was hoping to pick your brains. 

In the interest of breaking the silence that seems to surround the topic of disability and sexuality, we're going to be working with a fantastic disability charity to provide sex tips and chat aimed at helping people who are differently-abled - and part of that will be picking a varied selection of sex toys that can help with your sex life.

If you have a disability that makes intercourse, foreplay, or masturbation tricky, but have found a specific sex toy that really benefits your sex life, I'd love to hear from you on what the toy was and the way in which it's helped your sex life.

For example, if you need assistance supporting your body during sex, have you found position enhancers or Liberator wedges helpful? If it's not easy for you to reach your genitals, did you find a massager with an extra-long handle helped? 

I look forward to reading your comments!

Thanks,

Sammi

Lyndav71 [sign in to see picture]

Wow its so nice to hear LH doing this

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

I have chronic pain conditions. I struggle with positions that require my legs to be open. I find that restraints help me as I can use them to support my weight. We've just bought a spreader bar to try and enhance it even more 😊

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I actually entered a didlo design in the design a sex toy comp, with the intention of providing a sex toy for people who have issues reaching, and or manual deterity issues. As I thought it was something lacking in the market.

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Yay, I can actually help with this! I have arthritis and some other issues that cause difficulty in my hands, and found the Satisfyer Pro2 (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36188) works so well when my hands are bad - as I don't need to move it much to get off!

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

By far the biggest thing that helps us (my wife is disabled) is position (ie which positions has she got the strength to do on the day) and attitude (ie, allowing her body to guide what we do on any given day).

I'm not sure a toy has been particularly useful, but I can certainly mention some that are difficult to use. For example, she wanted a strapless strap-on dildo, but she couldn't hold it in place (as she didn't have enough strength).

Would that sort of input be useful?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.