• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Photos

OrangeKiss [sign in to see picture]

My husband bought me a phone tripod with a Bluetooth remote control. This is so useful with taking selfies. There are some good tips on the LH blog about taking selfies and you can find wonderful boudoir examples on Pinterest. I love sending selfies to hubby and he gets very excited when he receives them. It's part of our foreplay. We got the tripod with remote from eBay. Too easy!

lulu' [sign in to see picture]

OrangeKiss wrote:

My husband bought me a phone tripod with a Bluetooth remote control. This is so useful with taking selfies. There are some good tips on the LH blog about taking selfies and you can find wonderful boudoir examples on Pinterest. I love sending selfies to hubby and he gets very excited when he receives them. It's part of our foreplay. We got the tripod with remote from eBay. Too easy!

What a considerate hubby you have ;) How much fun is that? Sounds wonderful, will need to drop big hints to OH about that.

I do, however, have a technical problem. My phone, with all the recent photos including a video OH sent me of him doing...well, anyway, started to overheat and shut down. Thankfully I had put all the photos in the app you suggested. But even leaving it switched off for ages and turning it on it kept overheating and I realised I had to take it to the repair shop. I am sure the repair shop will have seen all sorts but really didn't want to share my all sorts so I wiped the app and handed it in. I hope they can fix it for me...we've been having so much fun and I can hardly believe we never thought of this before.

I will definitely check out the boudoir shots idea and look into the tripod so that I have ideas ready for when my phone is operational again.

Thanks for sharing this idea - I'm sure hubby will approve ;)

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

lulu' wrote:

Aims85 wrote:

We use Facebook messenger mostly... Accidentally sent some to a group message with my besties...haha luckily they are not prudish... Always triple check unlike me 😂

Oh my, I'd die if that were to happen. Knowing my luck I'll send it to my son's school mums group

A group message pinged the same time I was messaging hubby so it was easy to make the mistake and I didn't double check... I do now haha. Thankful it was to them and not a work colleague 😂
    The Big Gee [sign in to see picture]

We occasionally use WhatsApp to send the odd flirtmoji but even then I get so paranoid that I'm going to send it to a family group or something that I have to check several times!!
    There are dedicated couples apps out there if you want something a bit more private ("Between" and "Couplete" are amongst the first to come up on Google play). We've not tried any of them but I'm definitely tempted to give one a go!!

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

WhatsApp

teacake [sign in to see picture]

We just use email and add the pictures in the email.

lulu' [sign in to see picture]

Email isn't really an option as OH only ever checks his email at work...and there's every chance that, due to the layout of his office, other people would see whatever he was seeing.

On a good note, my phone has been sorted and since I really liked Orangekiss' phone tripod and bluetooth remote control, next time I take any pics it'll be with that. At least it'll keep my phone out of harm's way.

MrGoodGuy [sign in to see picture]

Drop box for video. It's free and you can dip into the files (pic or video) from any phone or pc. And it's secure!

BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

Aims85 love the avi by the way. Very sexy.......

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

BigishBen wrote:

Aims85 love the avi by the way. Very sexy.......

Thank you that's very sweet xx
    sexkitt3n [sign in to see picture]

hi

i have a samsung, which tripods are best for this type of phone

tia xx

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

My partner uses a selfie stick when we are together, and we use google drive to share things between each other.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

lulu' wrote:

Email isn't really an option as OH only ever checks his email at work...and there's every chance that, due to the layout of his office, other people would see whatever he was seeing.

On a good note, my phone has been sorted and since I really liked Orangekiss' phone tripod and bluetooth remote control, next time I take any pics it'll be with that. At least it'll keep my phone out of harm's way.

God no we dont use email on work computers, we Just use our phones email and sneak off somewhere to go look at them.

SteamyBedtime [sign in to see picture]

I think I've ready every post in this thread and feeling a little surprised that nobody is using something more secure. We're using "Signal", but there are others, such as "Telegram". If that route seems too geeky, there are specific, dedicated apps for doing exactly this. "Between" and "Couple" I guess would be two obvious suggestions - although can't say we've ever used them personally.

Here's a very brief Signal intro from the Electronic Frontier Foundation:
    https://ssd.eff.org/en/module/how-use-signal-android

We also stick by the advice of "do not cross the streams"...! That's to say, don't mix these private conversations in with your regular social media activity and other installed apps. It's way too easy to make a mistake... as one of the earlier threads already mentioned.

Info security can be a bit of a minefield, so enjoy - but please do take care! :-)

Kirstyandmark [sign in to see picture]

We are forever sending each other pics wether it be oh I've bought this new underwear or come here and get it 😊 and it's always watsap we use xx

AshANDclare [sign in to see picture]

whatsapp

Mature lovers 62 [sign in to see picture]

I have thought many times of sharring our photos but decided they was just for us, I would hate them to go to someone that was not meant too

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

We share on whatsapp. No issues.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.