• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. lubricant launcher

Mastershy [sign in to see picture]

I just bought a lubricant launcher for anal play but the lubricant I got are small bottled one like this

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31585

any tips on that?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

When you say "lubricant launcher" do you mean this

If so, I'd recommend unscrewing the lid on the lube bottle and inserting the syringe into the top to suck up the amount of lube you want. 

Or pull the plunger out and dispense the lube into the cylinder from the bottle. 

Mastershy [sign in to see picture]

right okay thanks

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Just be careful double dipping, it's worth getting 2-3 lube launchers or you will have to clean the launcher in between applications, sometimes you need more than 1 tubes worth. You don't want to contaminate the lube bottle with bacteria. Sometimes I will squirt the lube into a cup instead and then no need to worry

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

KingGrthy wrote:

Just be careful double dipping, it's worth getting 2-3 lube launchers or you will have to clean the launcher in between applications, sometimes you need more than 1 tubes worth. You don't want to contaminate the lube bottle with bacteria. Sometimes I will squirt the lube into a cup instead and then no need to worry

Very good point! Thanks KG 

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

One of those products that I didn't even know exsisted and now I want it really bad.. bless this place! Gonna write these tips down somewhere now and keep an eye on this thread.

VanessaTG [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Jess, for pointing these out, i didn't know about them, as a lover of anal it think they will be very handy indeed. Show's there are so many items on this site to explore.

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

VanessaTG wrote:

Thank you Jess, for pointing these out, i didn't know about them, as a lover of anal it think they will be very handy indeed. Show's there are so many items on this site to explore.

For Anal play it's worth getting the large launchers, they hold more lube and can get it much deeper. The small ones work well for vaginal and light anal play but for anything more rigorous the bigger ones are ideal.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.