• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Sharing partners

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

Wife and I discussed this in our big 'all out in the open' session last Saturday. We're both keen but she doesn't want it to be with strangers (ie from a swinging site).

So how the hell do people end up in this situation with people they know?

Kittymeme [sign in to see picture]

Yes we have...was fun but not sure we will do it again in a hurry x

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

Never done anything like it but would love to explore.

I've said to the wife (who has expressed sexual attraction to other females) that, from my point of view, she's completely free to explore her feelings and options if she wants. I also said that my personal belief/relationship philosophy is that we, as animals, are naturally polyamorous, and able to be attracted to, lust after, and have sex with multiple people without it being inherently negative/destructive on the core relationship.

Basically, I said I'd be interested in/up for exploring the possibility of both of us sleeping with others outside our marriage. She, perhaps understandably, got pretty upset by this. So, I doubt this will go anywhere, but hey, at least I was honest with her.

Amethyst2 [sign in to see picture]

Eager-2-Please wrote:

I've said to the wife (who has expressed sexual attraction to other females) that, from my point of view, she's completely free to explore her feelings and options if she wants. I also said that my personal belief/relationship philosophy is that we, as animals, are naturally polyamorous, and able to be attracted to, lust after, and have sex with multiple people without it being inherently negative/destructive on the core relationship.

Basically, I said I'd be interested in/up for exploring the possibility of both of us sleeping with others outside our marriage. She, perhaps understandably, got pretty upset by this. So, I doubt this will go anywhere, but hey, at least I was honest with her.

I envy you for being able to be honest.

i mentioned something this afternoon to the husband and got the reply "what do you wanna do that for" grrr

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

Amethyst2 wrote:

Eager-2-Please wrote:

I envy you for being able to be honest.

i mentioned something this afternoon to the husband and got the reply "what do you wanna do that for" grrr

My only hope is there's room for further discussions in the future. She won't be surprised by it any more as she knows my true feelings. Communication is the key. Keep communicating to your husband, it's all you can do. I'm only interested in (and will only ever advocate) ethical, open and honest non-monogamy.

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to but the wife wouldn't entertain it so I have to respect that, I don't want to ruin my marriage doing it if she wasn't interested as well so I'll just have to keep fantasising about it

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

BigInBerks wrote:

Wife and I discussed this in our big 'all out in the open' session last Saturday. We're both keen but she doesn't want it to be with strangers (ie from a swinging site).

So how the hell do people end up in this situation with people they know?

Funnily enough, I kinda get where you are coming from there, but have done the opposite and done the strangers route, and it works for us.

We've played with 2 couples and have recently had a meet with a couple that we'd happily play with. All strangers initially, but if you do your research, (and there's plenty there) you can find people that are a good match. Three meets and 2 definate plays and hopefully a third play to be comfirmed, will testify that it is possible to find good people. The 2 we've already played with are becoming friends, if that makes sense, we talk a lot, about other stuff too. The third couple are completely different to the others, but they have a great story and we hope that can hear more about that soon.

Don't dismiss the stranger route, if it doesn't work out, they'll disappear from your life and not potentially ruin a good existing friendship, and trust me, apart from the time your having sex, the friendship thing is so much more important in the long run.

If your research yeilds blanks, don't carry on. We were approched and this was against what we said we'd do (single women) she was stunning and Mrs TD liked the look of her but it became a nightmare to get things moving. There was so much missing from what was presented to us, that we just had to stop and ask ourselves why were doing this and decided to stick to what we said we'd do,just couples with bisexual or bi- curious women. Hope this helps

Shelland [sign in to see picture]

We haven't yet but are in the process of fulfilling. OH is very excited. Don't think he is as excited as I am though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.