• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Chasity question

MissLexi [sign in to see picture]

So I class myself as m2f (i'm just a sissy but i prefer being a female)

Anyway so I don't want to be able to touch myself or even finish because it just happens so fast, I get the urge to touch it and then the moment is over

Sometimes I don't even touch myself and it gets hard, so i guess the only solution is a chasity

Would anyone advise me to get one?

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Why is orgasm so bad?

AsYouWish! wrote:

Why is orgasm so bad?

Because I want to play for a long time without the urge to touch myself and orgasm, otherwise the fun is fast

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

I mean... I can't see any reason whatsoever NOT to get one ? Give the keys to a friend saying that they're to open a gift box someone gave you but you're not allowed to open it until X time and don't trust yourself.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I would wait before you give the keys away. You need to be able to clean etc.
    Some people freeze the keys in a block of ice so they are tricky to get to.
    It might be good for you to try but another (cheaper) option would be loads of numbing cream. Then even if you do touch yourself you won't know.

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish! is a goshdarn genius, I didn't even think about complications !

(Though please consider starting off with a very weak rubbery one first that you can slip out of in an emergency ? Also, use a hairdryer or something on the ice, don't smash it and risk breaking the keys !).

The numbing cream is a great idea, and if you feel that might not be teasing enough, you could also add a warming gel, too. :D

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

Chastity play is fun but take it slowly. If you end of with someone else having the keys then ensure you have an emergency option to remove it.

Also hygiene is important and really you need to be able to clean yourself regularly which is easier with some devices than others. This in reality will mean you need to be able to remove it regularly for short periods to ensure there is little/no risk of infection.

You need to build up the time you are locked away also as it can be uncomfortable initially.

That said as long as you take care it can provide an intense experience especially when you have someone involved who is taking control of the keys.

There are lots of devices out there, read the reviews and see what you think works best for you.

I have a couple of devices, one is better for longer wear than the other. Will dig out the links for them later.

Went ahead and got a silicone one.

So far I'm getting on very well with it, since I'm obedient I let someone tell me when I can take it off, I always have the key just it's put away until i'm allowed to get it.

So far i'm really enjoying it

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.