• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Sissy Advice

MissLexi [sign in to see picture]

So this all started randomly, I'm a straight guy but I just love wearing lingerie and using female toys when no one is around, after I orgasm the feeling instantly goes and I feel weird

I spent a lot of money on LoveHoney lingerie, toys etc and got rid of it one day when I felt weird about it, apparently it's called purging but now I have an even stronger urge to do it all again

How do I keep the feeling there? Would a chasity be the next step?

Also when I order stuff I always have to rush to the door and my parents always ask what it is? Any advice on excuses because I really don't want them knowing (btw i'm 19, i just still live at home)

Thank you for any advice, it's greatly appreciated :)

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Lots of straight guys love doing this it's not wrong or weird. The fact that the feeling goes after orgasm is natural, as you have released your pent up sexual urge.

Do you actually want to stop yourself from feeling this ?

The fact that you feel it stronger now you have got rid of your stuff, says to me that it's something that is a deeper need in you to explore this. Trying to fight it maybe difficult, and as you have found out, actually made it stronger; what the heart wants and all that.

As for your parents, if you can't be open with them, it may be difficult for you. As you are asking what to do about excuses, it seems you are feeling you are going to need to go back to this. I know from personal experience not all parents are open minded, your father in particular may find this hard to understand. I'm a transgender pansexual female, so I know.

What you could do is just make 1 order of a few "essentials' and leave it at that for a good while; that way you won't be getting these "cravings" and won't keep having to think up excuses. Then see how you feel, maybe after a while you will satisfy this curiosity, and it will go away on it's own; as such things can often do.

Don't give yourself a hard time, it doesn't mean you are going to turn gay; but to be honest thats no big deal. But I do understand the feeling of needing to conform to social norms; and that being gay can sadly still paint a target on your back. Just be honest with yourself, and take it from there.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]
    MissLexi [sign in to see picture]

I just gave into this desire and ordered everything I had before plus a few toys, this time if the feeling goes i'll lock them up and i'll probably get the urge again and go straight back to them.

Thank you for the advice, you made me feel a lot better :)

ScumptiousDumptious [sign in to see picture]

Sorry, I can't help on the lingerie front .
    But could you get it delivered to your workplace or maybe to a friends place.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Update from OP: 

Hey everyone!

So i've been dealing with this sissy/crossdress fetish for about 7 months and I just need some advice

I keep repeatedly having these days where I really want to dress up then other days I feel weird and shameful so I purge all my girly items and accessories

When I'm in that mood I love it so much then it just goes and I purge, get the urge to do it again and then purge

Ive spent about £250 on toys and lingerie on LoveHoney since August only to purge it again

Any advice is appreciated oh and I just spend another £80 buying most of it back

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.