• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. advice about anal play/sex

Senator [sign in to see picture]

I think that last sentence hits the spot Alicia4Ever.

My OH and I are just getting started on anal play, which for years was a no go zone as she believed it dirty and not normal.

We spoke after our first time just using a small plastic vibe, only 1-3 inches in each of us, she was almost embarrassed to say she enjoyed it, said it was odd, but ok.

We talked about it being new and that it was perfectly OK for it to be enjoyed, or, it was perfectly OK if she didn't (I'm pleased she did) and that the bedroom was a safe place without judgement about what we find pleasureable.

We have now branched out with a few specific anal toys and each time gets better

Bigheart [sign in to see picture]

I'm not 100% keen on the glass toys I'm not sure why but I'll be worried incase they smash. I've got a few toys in my wishlist just waiting for payday to get them.
    Anxiety is one hell of a crippling thing to have, I write the things down I'm worried about but I just go off track and it doesn't help at all.

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Bigheart wrote:

I'm not 100% keen on the glass toys I'm not sure why but I'll be worried incase they smash. I've got a few toys in my wishlist just waiting for payday to get them.
    Anxiety is one hell of a crippling thing to have, I write the things down I'm worried about but I just go off track and it doesn't help at all.

As long as you are buying from a reputable source like Lovehoney, the glass toys are all made from hardened glass that you wont break when using as a sex toy. If you dropped it on stone or concrete it might chip but probably still wouldnt break.

MissLexi [sign in to see picture]

Put it this way I'm a guy, a very feminine sissy type guy, i tried small buttplugs at first but they were just tiny, i went for a 5.5 inch and 7.5 inch toy and had no problems with them, just gotta be confident and ready, remember practice makes perfect

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.