• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Cum kisses and cream pie

DaddyKnowsBest [sign in to see picture]

Not really thought of it as a big deal up until this point... My OH and I both love creampies, but cum kisses we haven't really done much of, but when it happens, it's pretty organic and neither of us feel 'off' with it.

And at the end of the day, that's all that matters, if you're both into it, who cares what others think?

Hazeladam [sign in to see picture]

We've done cum kisses a few times but the oh normally swallows straight away. Cream pie doesn't do it for me at all though.

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

This is a massive turn on for me - love watching online videos of it (still very rare). When younger and more supple I could suck myself off too - always swallowed! However, I'm one of those people who almost feels guilty when I've cum, and it's pretty much an automatic case of withdraw and clean up straight away.

Wife and I are just trying out new things at the moment (anal sex first, at HER request - I've done it with other partners before) - and I'm sure this will come along. Hopefully I'll not run away.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Im into cumplay when im on my own, so snowballing isn't something i dont like as its a close thing after i have cum in her mouth kissing her makes the moment even more special.

Shezza. [sign in to see picture]

P51 wrote:

Just do it.

I loved the idea of a cream pie but after cumming I'd lose the urge. Until I did it- then I found that I love the taste of both of us together. My OH loves sucking me after I've come in her and now it's something we can share. We even have a post cum 69, which is brilliant.

Exactly what me and my OH do.
    BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

I had a VERY open conversation with my wife this morning - to the point we both learned about each other's same-sex experiences in the past. The door to a post-cum cleaning out is well and truly open.

Dixie Normous [sign in to see picture]

Loved the idea of giving my wife oral after I've given a cream pie. totally was going to go for it last night but absolutely zero urge to do it after I had cum. Wonder how to get past this

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Dixie Normous wrote:

Loved the idea of giving my wife oral after I've given a cream pie. totally was going to go for it last night but absolutely zero urge to do it after I had cum. Wonder how to get past this

Agree totally

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

I love kissing my partner after giving him oral sex but I always swallow before I actually kiss him as I don't know how he would really feel about sharing the experience.

The same with the cream pie thing, I don't think he would clean up what he put there and kiss me but it is something I would do. I have ridden him and then tasted myself on his cock but as for him going for the clean up and kiss hmmm I don't know and would have to ask him how he would feel about doing it

Rollo 47 [sign in to see picture]

I would love my o/h to share my cum

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.