FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. My part is away

Beckyian [sign in to see picture]

So my other half is away at the moment and I want to send him a very dirty text but am just no good at sexting so pls can you help x

Glaswegian82 [sign in to see picture]

Well... best advice is to be yourself as much as possible with it - you're the person he loves and desires, and so he'll want it to be your "voice". I'd suggest starting by teasing him - ask what he's doing and tell him that you're thinking of him, and it's making you want to touch yourself. See how he reacts and go from there.

Sinfully Sam [sign in to see picture]

I'd recommend slipping something suggestive into a casual text conversation, and building from there if he seems into it. You could perhaps tell him that you're missing him (In several ways, if you get what I mean) and tease a little by giving vague hints at what you might have to do about it. On a different note, you could lead into talking about what you miss doing for him. How about how you've been craving *insert specific thing he likes* since he left, and then, if he's interested, go on and describe what you'd do about it when you see him next. I'm not a huge sexter myself, but I do know that it's best never to go all in all at once, as it can seem out of character or even intimidating. Take it slow, and let the two of you lead the conversation where it naturally wants to go.

Failing that, there are always picture messages. I like to send them when my partner is at work.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.