99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Prostate depth when sounding?

Spidercouple [sign in to see picture]

I'm interested in trying to stimulate my prostate via the urethra. I know most people use a prostate massager but due to various reasons I'm not interested in anal.

I have a set of hagar sounds that I use now and again. When flaccid I can get these all the way to the end (they're roughly 8 inches long)

My question is how much deeper do you need to go to reach the prostate, and is there anything Lovehoney do that you would recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

I have a set of rosebud sounds and with those it's really obvious when I get to the prostate. My guess is that these sounds are about 10 inches long and they reach the prostate by the time they are 8 inches in so you must be close. There is a fluttering sensation as the sound reaches the prostate.

Not sure if LH do rosebud sounds or not. 

Sorry Leanne. Thought it was just other sites we shouldn't mention.
    Have smacked myself on the hand and will remember that in future :-)

Thanks Gyrator. Do you mean your prostate flutters?
    Once there do you move it in and out or just leave it?

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Spidercouple wrote:

Thanks Gyrator. Do you mean your prostate flutters?
    Once there do you move it in and out or just leave it?

Sorry not to get back to you before. I had to do a bit of experimentation to remind myself (the things I do in the interests of science!)

With an 8mm rosebud sound I found that I reach the prostate at about 8 inches in. I find I have to adjust the angle of the sound and my penis for the sound to slide easily for the last couple of inches. With the rosebud there is a distinct rise in resistance as the bud enters the prostate and then a relaxation almost as if the bud is sitting in a pocket there. slight movement (say 5mm) each way gives a distinct thrill and makes me want to tense my pelvic floor muscles (as if stopping peeing or ejaculating) and this gives a distinct twitch to the sound.

A hard clenching of the pelvic floor or ejaculation with the sound down in the prostate can cause some discomfort and trauma to the urethra (small amount of blood coming out with the bud) but I have never had any issue arising from this (though I'm very careful about not introducing infection)

If you do stimulate yourself to ejaculation or have the luck to have a partner do it to you, I would suggest withdrawing the sound from the prostate slightly just before as it can be quite painful to cum with the sound down there.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.