• Unicorns Unite!

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Hi all :)

Was nosing about forum search and whilst there's quite a few threads for couples wanting to try threesomes, group dynamics, etc I couldn't find anything for the unicorns out there.

My idea of a unicorn is: A [usually] single, bisexual person, usually though not always female, who is willing to join both members of an existing couple for romantic and/or sexual purposes. Does anyone else see this definition differently?

Would love to share unicorn experiences, advice, etc to avoid those new to playing with couples from negative experiences or mistakes we made (or almost made!)

Even just finidng any fellow unicorn friends would be nice :)

MS
    x

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Interesting, I suppose you could call me a unicorn. I'm perpetually single, and I would say I'm pansexual, as the only thing that concens me is if the person is nice, honest, open etc, not what their anatomy is. I have had a few what you might call kind of, lesbian threesomes, baring in mind I'm trans, and not even started hormones yet; where I was the one who didn't know the other two, but they knew each other. Though I can't say for certain they were in a relationship, probably more friends.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I've been a swinging unicorn for couples, but that's on hold at the moment, due to ill health.

I've also had 2 poly relationships with couples

Saucy Eros [sign in to see picture]

Unicorn play as a gent certainly sounds very fun!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.