FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Need advice

    Arronw [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 234
    • Joined: 17 May 2017

    Right so this is the first time I'm mentioning this to anyone but my OH here goes

    I suffer with a tight foreskin :/ have done for years but it's never been a problem till now (think he's grown abit more) it's all fine when flaccid can pull it back all the way with no pain but then when I begin to get erect it begins to hurt...

    I'm scared to go to the doctor because I'm not keen on having a cercumsition

    Just wondering if anyone else on here suffered/suffers with the same problem

    Thanks in advance

    Danger man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 83
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2017

    Yes I've got exactly the same problem. And the same worries, mine got so bad that my foreskin was actually splitting. Eventually my OH made me go to the doctors. Doctor informed me it was an infection that may clear up with cream. Cream helped but didn't cure the problem I'm afraid. Worst fears were confirmed when I visited a urologist, curcumsision it is just waiting for a date.

    im not looking forward to it, or the month of no sex!!! but tbh penetration isn't really that enjoyable either when it causes so much pain.

    my advice go get it looked at, I waited 9 months maybe if I'd gone sooner the cream would be more successful .....

    good luck

    Irie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 97
    • Joined: 28 Oct 2012

    This was the case for me in my younger days. First off I'd say go to the doc, get an assessment. They can't make you have a procedure if you don't want it, but any advice from us here might do more harm than good.

    However, somewhere I read something that helped me. Have a warm bath on a regular basis and while erect, gently try and pull the foreskin back. Bit by bit this worked for me, but may not for everyone.

    I think the condition is called Phimosis?

    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7004
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Doctors will usually try conventional methods of treatment first. They'll do a medical background check and ask how long this has been affecting you etc, a physical exam and possibly blood tests and urine samples. This is to check glucose levels. If it's an infection then it can be treated with antibiotics and soreness can be treated with steroid cream. It may be due to a short frenulum rather than tight foreskin although I'm not sure how they treat this.

    If partaking in sexual activity a condom may make things more comfortable for you as it reduces some of the friction on the glans and foreskin. It's not a forever solution but may help whilst tests are being done :)

    Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 100
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2017

    My ex had this and never knew it was supposed to go back until I fell on him trying to climb on which abruptly ripped it back and it got stuck behind the glans.

    I'm not sure what happened regarding but it would slip back during intercourse and get stuck which wouldn't cause him a lot of pain

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.