99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Have anyone ever sent anything naughty to the wrong person?

sarah2011 [sign in to see picture]

Have anyone ever sent anything naughty to the wrong person by mistake? And what did you do?

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Nope!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Years back Mr LNT received a 'naughty' text from another woman. She claimed it was a joke when I phoned and confronted her with it - soon changed her mind when I told her I was going to let her husband know what she had been doing.

Nearly split us up tbh.

I know it wasn't 'by accident' but just shows how devastating it can be.

Be careful peeps xxxx

Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]

Worst i had was in the old days of msn chat, was chatting online to a colleague, a bit rude, then replied but to another colleague, it just came back with '?????', i styled it out by saying i was just checking he was still awake but im sure i was bright red. One and only time, not goingbto get close to it again!

sarah2011 [sign in to see picture]

What about sending a picture message to the wrong person?

Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Years back Mr LNT received a 'naughty' text from another woman. She claimed it was a joke when I phoned and confronted her with it - soon changed her mind when I told her I was going to let her husband know what she had been doing.

Nearly split us up tbh.

I know it wasn't 'by accident' but just shows how devastating it can be.

Be careful peeps xxxx

Wowsers!

Senator [sign in to see picture]

This is one reason Mrs Sen won't send me naughty pics, you just never know who may see it (not that I would share around the office of course).

Good that you sorted out the issue LNT

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Yes... To someone at work... It was about me parading around in underwear. I had to lie through my teeth to convince them it was a joke that gets sent around. 😂 Not sure they wer convinced!

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Yes... To someone at work... It was about me parading around in underwear. I had to lie through my teeth to convince them it was a joke that gets sent around. 😂 Not sure they wer convinced!

Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

Sent a full on pussy pic to my mum instead of my then boyfriend. Luckily her phone didn't have a password and it was 4am so she wasn't up. Had an absolute heartattack. That was around 2005. I just assumed my boyfriend was the last person I text so didn't even click on until my mum's phone went off.

Also sent a pic meant for my then boyfriend to one of his mates who proceeded to show EVERYONE at his band practice what I'd sent. I was mortified and it was one of the last nails in the coffin lid which I am glad about.

Glaswegian82 [sign in to see picture]

Yes. I was chatting to a few different people on Facebook one time, including my then girlfriend, and my step-brother's girlfriend. My gf asked me to send her some pictures she had taken of me on my phone of me in panties, stockings and suspenders... and I absent-mindedly popped them in the wrong chat. My step-brother's gf was... surprised, to say the least. Very complimentary though, which was nice. Sadly, she did not reciprocate with pictures of her own. :p

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I have a terrible habit of using whatsapp both on my phone and on my pc. This means i often end up replying to someone in the wrong chat. I once sent a sexy text about needing a dungeon, but one big enough for us to walk around so my partner could crawl and worship me as I wandered round in sexy heels. But accidentally sent it to my ex in error.

I was mortified.

Luckily my ex took it really well, but I still felt awful. Especially as we weren't kinky as a couple, and this whole side of me is partly what caused our realtionship to end. :/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.