1. Is it wrong to masturbate whilst your partner is at work?

    1501092625
    sarah2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2012

    Sometimes whilst my husband is at work I have an uncontrollable urge to want to masturbate. He has told me in the past that he likes to do this too. Would anyone ever video or take pictures to send to your partner whilst they are working?

    1501092881
    Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 111
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    I love to masterbate whilst he is at work, then text him to tell him not to be late! As for pics and video, whilst the urge to send it is there, i restrain, dont want it getting in the wrong hands, but happy to share when he gets in.

    1501093053
    sarah2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2012

    Jr251271 wrote:

    I love to masterbate whilst he is at work, then text him to tell him not to be late! As for pics and video, whilst the urge to send it is there, i restrain, dont want it getting in the wrong hands, but happy to share when he gets in.

    Would you tend to masturbate to porn or is that just me if so whats your fav?. Ever thought of making a private profile on a different application such as BBM, Viber etc?

    1501093187
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1729
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    I dont think so. As long as you're not sexting/masturbating with someone else then its a green light for me!

    🐼

    1501093391
    sarah2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2012

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    I dont think so. As long as you're not sexting/masturbating with someone else then its a green light for me!

    🐼

    That's a good point! never without consent from My partner, what about porn aspects of things?.

    1501093410
    Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 111
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    sarah2011 wrote:

    Jr251271 wrote:

    I love to masterbate whilst he is at work, then text him to tell him not to be late! As for pics and video, whilst the urge to send it is there, i restrain, dont want it getting in the wrong hands, but happy to share when he gets in.

    Would you tend to masturbate to porn or is that just me if so whats your fav?. Ever thought of making a private profile on a different application such as BBM, Viber etc?

    Sometimes to porn but often just thinking of him coming home and how im going to 'welcome' him. Love dressing up, gets me going. I love to watch threesomes on porn, a bit of a fantasie of ours

    1501093620
    sarah2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2012

    Jr251271 wrote:

    sarah2011 wrote:

    Jr251271 wrote:

    I love to masterbate whilst he is at work, then text him to tell him not to be late! As for pics and video, whilst the urge to send it is there, i restrain, dont want it getting in the wrong hands, but happy to share when he gets in.

    Would you tend to masturbate to porn or is that just me if so whats your fav?. Ever thought of making a private profile on a different application such as BBM, Viber etc?

    Sometimes to porn but often just thinking of him coming home and how im going to 'welcome' him. Love dressing up, gets me going. I love to watch threesomes on porn, a bit of a fantasie of ours

    Lesbian porn and threesome porn is a fun watch. Both are our fantasies too. Don't you worry that someone else will come home first?

    1501093894
    Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 111
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    sarah2011 wrote:

    Jr251271 wrote:

    sarah2011 wrote:

    Jr251271 wrote:

    I love to masterbate whilst he is at work, then text him to tell him not to be late! As for pics and video, whilst the urge to send it is there, i restrain, dont want it getting in the wrong hands, but happy to share when he gets in.

    Would you tend to masturbate to porn or is that just me if so whats your fav?. Ever thought of making a private profile on a different application such as BBM, Viber etc?

    Sometimes to porn but often just thinking of him coming home and how im going to 'welcome' him. Love dressing up, gets me going. I love to watch threesomes on porn, a bit of a fantasie of ours

    Lesbian porn and threesome porn is a fun watch. Both are our fantasies too. Don't you worry that someone else will come home first?

    Always immaculate with preparation, that said always fantasise about someone knocking on the door whilst im mid play, then inviting him/her in and OH coming home to find me a bit further on than masterbating!

    1501094050
    sarah2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2012

    Jr251271 wrote:

    sarah2011 wrote:

    Jr251271 wrote:

    sarah2011 wrote:

    Jr251271 wrote:

    I love to masterbate whilst he is at work, then text him to tell him not to be late! As for pics and video, whilst the urge to send it is there, i restrain, dont want it getting in the wrong hands, but happy to share when he gets in.

    Would you tend to masturbate to porn or is that just me if so whats your fav?. Ever thought of making a private profile on a different application such as BBM, Viber etc?

    Sometimes to porn but often just thinking of him coming home and how im going to 'welcome' him. Love dressing up, gets me going. I love to watch threesomes on porn, a bit of a fantasie of ours

    Lesbian porn and threesome porn is a fun watch. Both are our fantasies too. Don't you worry that someone else will come home first?

    Always immaculate with preparation, that said always fantasise about someone knocking on the door whilst im mid play, then inviting him/her in and OH coming home to find me a bit further on than masterbating!

    Preparation is always key, Would you rather your partner then joined in or sat back and watched?

    1501094147
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1032
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    No there's absolutely nothing wrong with that!!
    I do it all the time when Mr N isn't here, watching porn and i tell him. He will ask me if ive had a good day and Il send him a pic.

    1501094260
    Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 111
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    Depends on the sex, female, id want him to take control of both of us, male id want him to watch initially then get involved to fulfill me.........wow, where did that come from!

    1501094568
    sarah2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2012

    NaughtyNerd wrote:

    No there's absolutely nothing wrong with that!!
    I do it all the time when Mr N isn't here, watching porn and i tell him. He will ask me if ive had a good day and Il send him a pic.

    What sort of porn do you tend to use, do you also watch this together? definitely brightens my other half day when i show him

    1501094622
    sarah2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2012

    Jr251271 wrote:

    Depends on the sex, female, id want him to take control of both of us, male id want him to watch initially then get involved to fulfill me.........wow, where did that come from!

    I would feel bad making him watch first, would prefer him to join in personally

    1501094859
    Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 111
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    sarah2011 wrote:

    Jr251271 wrote:

    Depends on the sex, female, id want him to take control of both of us, male id want him to watch initially then get involved to fulfill me.........wow, where did that come from!

    I would feel bad making him watch first, would prefer him to join in personally

    Id love him to watch me and try and hold back, but also id want him get involved as i know id be as horny as hell........just a fantasie though, but a great one to masterbate too

    1501095228
    sarah2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2012

    It is a good fantasy, talk to him to see if you can follow it

    1501095456
    Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 111
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    sarah2011 wrote:

    It is a good fantasy, talk to him to see if you can follow it

    Happy with it being a fantasie, but exploring same couple sex in a room, think that would be great, whats your experiences and fantasie?

    1501095821
    sarah2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2012

    Jr251271 wrote:

    sarah2011 wrote:

    It is a good fantasy, talk to him to see if you can follow it

    Happy with it being a fantasie, but exploring same couple sex in a room, think that would be great, whats your experiences and fantasie?

    Fantasies are fun, we have taken some into the bed room, for example, my husband waking me up whilst having sex with me. The thought of it is unknown and a dark room whilst knowing who it excites me. He also found this sexy, we both have the fantasy of inviting overs in

    1501102652
    Lu SB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1132
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2017

    I usually masturbate when my husband is at work because our timetable is just so different, that's also the time for school, so for me personally is the best and quieter time. I don't think there's anything wrong with that as a bit of me time is always good for anyone.

    1501102988
    lace21 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 501
    • Joined: 17 Apr 2014

    Both myself and the OH do this even if not at work and one of us is out. I have videoed myself for him to watch when he gets home but he usually likes me texting him whilst at work to say what I have been up to just to give him a nice thought to get through the day! The thought of him coming home and catching me is what gets me going as like to think of what he would do to me! I know the OH watches porn when he masturbates but I usually watch it with him- I like watching anal, DP, threesomes, lesbian and T girls these are also my OH's favourites as well 😉

    1501105358
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1961
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2005

    I think it's healthy to have a bit of alone time some days, plus it's nice to get yourself in the mood before the other half comes home to finish the job!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.