99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Whereabouts were you when you "popped your cherry"?

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I was with my boyfriend and a group of friends playing spin the bottle, but instead of just a kiss, we got to spend 5 mins in the dining room with the person the bottle landed on.
    Bottle landed on me and my boyfriend (quite conveniently) so we disappeared to the dining room. One thing led to another and I lost my V.
    Think it was all set up by our friends. Was fun and the timing was right, I felt totally ready and although it want romantic or anything, I enjoyed it.

WOW PP - almost exactly the same as me!! Only mine was on Mum n Dads kitchen floor!

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Back seat of a car for me with my first serious boyfriend ( now husband ) . Even after all these years car sex brings back fond memories !

[suspended user]

suspended user

My first time was with my much older girlfriend at the time in the back of her abusive husbands custom1983 Ford mustang hatchback, in the middle of the backwoods near Frediricksburg Virgina.

I had no clue she wanted sex, I never had sex before and was oblivious that she had been sending me clues hints and other obsious signs that she wanted me many times before this day.

Finally she had enough and drove me out in the woods where we would hangout and party sometimes and asked me to climb in the back of the car to a waiting blanket and pillows.

I was like errr OK I guess we are doing this now ( Panic time LOL )

I was so nervous and worried I could hardly get an erection, somehow I fumbled through it, yet I am sure she just ended up more sexualy frustrated then when we started.

The sad thing is I cannot remember her name to save my life. ( way too much partying over the years )

Newbiescoupleontoys [sign in to see picture]

On a playing field **EDITED BY MODERATOR- LIFE AT LOVEHONEY STARTS AT 18**. Was cold and not very enjoyable, drunk and bloke denied everything. Not a nice thing

Malc [sign in to see picture]

On the beach at Brean Somerset.

CaptainTightpants [sign in to see picture]

My first time was in browncoats room of her shared house.. have learned since that her male housemate used to listen at the keyhole to our regular and rather vigorous sessions

[suspended user]

suspended user

My parents garden.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

In an empty house. In the upstairs bedroom.

I couldn't believe I'd done it, I felt so grown up! :)

singleton [sign in to see picture]

Ladies toilets

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

Somehow I managed to get through uni without doing the deed. Then I met a lady 20 years my senior on AOL (early internet chat!). She seduced me, although I made her wait for our 2nd date. So it was in her flat.

We lasted together for 9 months and she taught me everything :)

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Mrs Onlyones bedroom,with her parents downstairs.

VirtusBlue [sign in to see picture]

I was in the english channel for my first. We we’re on an away with our cadet force. It was blistering hot so the water was great for cooling down. Also great for “camouflage” ;-)) it’s the only time I’ve managed it stood up to completion lol

Thegirlwithacurl [sign in to see picture]

I was with a bf at the time on my grandmas bathroom floor ... it lasted all of 5 mins and he didn't "break me in" properly!! Shit first experience tbh

Redpanda69 [sign in to see picture]

A friend's uni room for the first time. In the very smallest of beds that only halls of residence seem to be able to provide.

My first handjob however was on a golf course in the middle of the night.

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

In my boyfriends bed we had the house to ourselves that night and we both decided to losse our V together. I really didn't enjoy it all though we used to have lots of fun during foreplay. We didn't do it again until about a month after then I remember thinking now I get what the fuss is about!

Homeguy [sign in to see picture]

At the end of the runway of the local airport. She normally wore jeans when we walked down there but this day she had a skirt on. After lots of foreplay she rolled me over and sat on me, very soon we had worked me inside. It was the first time for both of us but she definitely instigated it, not that I'm complaining.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

A drunken one night stand with a guy I met that night, in a tent in a field. With our friends in the tent with us. So bad!

Fortunately, he turned out to be a good friend and a lovely guy. So I don't regret it.

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

GF's bedroom on a Friday afternoon when her parents were out. She brought the condoms cos she had a Saturday job in Boots :-)

BigYin [sign in to see picture]

In my bedroom, parents downstairs, ended up the wrong way round on the bed (heads at feet end) and match of the day had come on tv, didn't last long, 2nd time was later that night

Kingo3008 [sign in to see picture]

When I was 18, in a tent around the then girlfriends, now wife’s ex-friends house.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.