• Whereabouts were you when you "popped your cherry"?

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

My first time was in the U.S. Navy. We just graduated from boot camp. My brother took me to a massage parlor. Got a massage from a girl, after she was about half done I asked her if I could have sex with her. She said yes. So we had sex in the massage parlor. Lasted about 30 minutes. When we were done got dressed and left. On our next desdenation, my brother ask me if I did it and I said yes. He said no Wonder I took so long. That was in San Diego California good old USA, year 1976. Had fun that day.

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

It was with the man I am now married to! How cute is that!! I'm so pleased he was my first (although he's not my only - we've had other partners during our relationship and also when we broke up once). It was at the pub he ran, in the spare room!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

On one of those spinning armchairs. More difficult than we expected!

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

Friends, please heed the instructions Leanne has posted in respect of rule breaking comments. We should always endeavour to play by the rules of the LH family.

The question I posed in my original post should have been better phrased, and I sincerely apologise for my tardiness!

I should have emphasised the actual WHEREABOUTS of your first sexual encounter ( post 18 ).

Again, my apologies for the misunderstanding.

Ragnar.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

It happened in Nottingham.

Mature lovers 62 [sign in to see picture]

Wow that is a long time ago, we was going out for some time before it happened, I wanted to wait till the right momment. I can remember we went out for a night at the pictures, came home and the house was empty, we started to kiss and cuddle and slowly we got undressed and started to fondle each other. This we had done many times, but this time we got too exited and I whispered in his ear to make love to me. It was way to over to quickly but we had done it, things got much better from then.

Alwaysonmymind [sign in to see picture]

In the toilets of a spanish bar up against a condom machine that stated " NO WORKO"

classy i know but the most important times came later for me

Kent Bloke [sign in to see picture]

I think was 18/19 ish when I had sex for the first time. Her name was Faye and was a gorgeous girlfriend for a year or so.

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

It was at my boyfriends, at the time, Nan's house (she wasn't there to clarify .... he was house sitting) we watched a film and got horny on the sofa....was pretty OK for the first time really... Though he turned out to be an arse!!

Celebrations [sign in to see picture]

Called me old fashion, but my wife and I did the deed on our wedding night. We were both 22!!

Shepherdess [sign in to see picture]

On my parents sofa, in the middle of the afternoon with them both upstairs.. it wasn't great, but we stayed together for another 4 years after that, and it got much better!

speedingmullet [sign in to see picture]

In disabled toilet in a hotel in Spain. 🙈

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.