• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com

1. Anal Douching: Best position

Mr S [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

May be a daft question but:

I want to try anal douching but am unsure which is the best position/place to do it. Do people do it whilst sitting on the toilet?

Thanks

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey Mr S, unless you have a room your okay to make a mess then usually the best place is the bathroom. Usually if you put one foot up on the toilet and use the douche you can just sit back down and make it work it's magic. Also the bathroom means you can jump in the shower straight after!
    Only thing I would say is make sure once you have filled the bulb to squeeze until water hits the tip of the insert tube as puffing air up your bum is not the nicest experience and can cause a little damage.
    Be safe and be warned that water will come out quickly sometimes

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

If your just douching with a 250 or 400ml bulb then no need for acrobatics, your only cleaning out your rectum and you don't really want water to go any deeper than that or it can make a mess. So just one or two bulbs while sitting, standing, or kneeling. Then hold in a minute or two.

Thanks. What you both say makes sense and was pretty much as I thought .... just wanted to check in case of other suggestions.

Thanks again

Simon & Jules [sign in to see picture]

KingGrthy wrote:

If your just douching with a 250 or 400ml bulb then no need for acrobatics, your only cleaning out your rectum and you don't really want water to go any deeper than that or it can make a mess. So just one or two bulbs while sitting, standing, or kneeling. Then hold in a minute or two.

I would also agree with this. Me and the wife have been douching since earlier this year and experimenting with the best way to clean out quickly for anal. Sometimes less is more and you can end up putting too much water into your rectum and this soon turns into a full enema and brings a lot more down than you were expecting. We've done that mistake a few times and honestly you could be there for over an hour trying to clean out as once you start more shit keeps coming down!

For normal anal sex you just need to douche a few times lightly and give yourself 30-60 minutes afterwards before doing any sex and allowing any remaining water to be absorbed.

We've also done full enemas which is great fun when you and your OH give them to each other but you'll need at least an hour to do it properly and probably wait a few hours before doing anal to get rid of all the water.

Would definately recommend doing this in your bathroom and nowhere else!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hey Mr S

This video and guide might help!

How to Use an Anal Douche

Thanks everyone

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.