FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Tried pegging and love it - some fresh ideas please?

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Just Jane wrote:

Things are a bit strained between my husband and I this morning as well - he was a bit upset by my kind of "oh my god, that's a bit dirty" reaction to his confessions last night, and said this was why he is so reluctant to tell me things he'd like to try. I know you said watersports was quite common, but I'm not sure I could actually go through with it!

You can't really expect him to open up if you can't at least be accepting of what turns him on. try not to let your upbringing show through, it's not really nice to be judged on what turns you on, especially by your oh.

If you don't like what he says, bite your tongue, and just say OK thats fine, but I don't think that will work for me. Compromise, and diplomacy are called for here.

If I were you I would apollogise to him, and say you were kind of taken by suprise, and over reacted because of your upbringing.

Personally I think you are selling yourself a bit short by settling for just oral, but I understand where you are coming from; It all depends on whether or not you want to get out from behind your past, or just stick with the one thing you like. But thats something only you can decide, and you must be true to yourself in the end.

It's hard to know what to suggest you try, especially as you find it so hard to be adventurous. Being adventurous and "extream" , are not synonimus. It simply means being open to the new; and thats where the problem is for you.

You need to perhaps have a good think about just what you are hoping to get from this. And if it is so bad to move out of your comfort zone just a little, you don't have to go any further than you want to; but you do need to be open to going futher than just sticking at what you are used to, if you want to move forward.

You won't know if you can cope with water sports if you don't at least try, just stand in the shower, and give it a go, what is there to loose. it's up to you, if you want to try or not. 

I know it seems hard, but it doesn't need to be as scarey as you think it will be; and you may just be suprised at yourself if you try. What do you really want?

kc. [sign in to see picture]

Just been going through some of this thread and had to Google the condition you talk about. I may have missed it somewhere in the threads but do you yourself have any sex toys, a vibratory or dildo perhaps? It could be an idea to use one alone for a while to see if that changes anything and then introduce it with you using it in front of your husband and then him using it on you.

Pegging and water sports are great. My wife and I enjoy, amongst other things, me flicking my erecting penis up and down her vagina stimulating her clitoris until she literally gushes over me.

As well as pegging fisting is great as well. Invest in a latex glove as it feels great inside when lubed up. Fantastic stimulation for the prostate.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I did forget to mention in my last post a list of orders through the day are good. Send a simple text "run my bath before I'm home" "play with yourself until your close but save your cum for me" .... simple things can sometimes be the most exciting. Sex is more about the build up and mental state rather than the finale.

Mrms [sign in to see picture]

Hi. A great website to try is mojoupgrade. Its a quiz and asks you both indiviually about your preferences and only shows you the ones in common. Figured out soo much about my wifes kinky side thanks to this

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Mrms wrote:

Hi. A great website to try is mojoupgrade. Its a quiz and asks you both indiviually about your preferences and only shows you the ones in common. Figured out soo much about my wifes kinky side thanks to this

I just tried this. Be open minded and it is fun but there should be another button saying " not ready now but would be interested to know if my partner is interested "

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.