• Cum Tributes

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I've not actually 'cum' across this before. I'd be more than happy to receive a reply so-to-speak if it was between my myself and my partner. If I hadn't given my consent to receive such an image from a stranger I'd probably be very offended.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

It's a similar concept of someone sending a photo of a toy after a play session or wet undies, it's sexy to receive and makes you feel really good about yourself. But to strangers without consent it can get into dangerous grounds, so I would say as long as it's all in Good nature and with consent go for it.

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

I would be freaked if a stranger did it without my consent

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I have been asked by a stranger if I'd like one but told them I wasn't interested. I'm in a relationship so I'm not looking for that from other men :)

KERMIT [sign in to see picture]

LouiseK21 wrote:

Thanks for all the comments, I appreciate all the different views. I think the thing I'm talking about more is when a stranger does, someone you don't know. I think I would quite enjoy knowing my picture made someone cum and see the proof would be quite erotic I guess lol

LouiseK21 wrote:

Thanks for all the comments, I appreciate all the different views. I think the thing I'm talking about more is when a stranger does, someone you don't know. I think I would quite enjoy knowing my picture made someone cum and see the proof would be quite erotic I guess lo

Could be fun I guess 😎

LouiseK21 [sign in to see picture]

I think I would quite like it, shows someone is really turned on by you which makes me feel good.

I love knowing that I'm turning a guy on and I guess that is the ultimate way to show it lol

Glaswegian82 [sign in to see picture]

This is something I've done for a few people online. If I'm masturbating anyway, it might as well be in a way that someone else can get pleasure from. :p

I've had one or two ask me to go a step further and actually record a video of myself masturbating to orgasm over their pictures, which I love. it's thoroughly enjoyable for me, and if they get a kick out of it too, great.

Glaswegian82 [sign in to see picture]

I should add that I only ever do it with the recipient's consent, and I believe that in all but one case, it's been at their request as well. :p

Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

I had it done by a friend and I felt violated. He'd not asked if he could and randomly sent it out of the blue.

We're not friends anymore.

funbucks [sign in to see picture]

LouiseK21 wrote:

I think I would quite like it, shows someone is really turned on by you which makes me feel good.

I love knowing that I'm turning a guy on and I guess that is the ultimate way to show it lol

+1

Turning someone else on is the biggest rush

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.