• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Cum Tributes

LouiseK21 [sign in to see picture]

Hey,

So I've just discovered the idea of cum tributes, basically it's when a guy gets a pic of a woman, usually a sexy pic, and wanks over it until he cums then takes a pic of the photo covered in cum and sends it back to the girl.

so girls, what do you think of it and have you ever had one done.

And guys have you ever done it or wanted to do it.

I'm really intrigued by this

chisel [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I can understand and love the first part of the paragraph but sending it back to the lady concerned,***REMOVED BY MODERATOR***

Saucy Eros [sign in to see picture]

chisel wrote:

They send the "finished" photo (of the "tribute") electronically lol.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

chisel wrote:

Wow.... Judgmental much? This type of comment is not welcome here. 

If you have better things to do than read posts like this, then maybe you should do those rather than posting nasty comments, eh? 

Dan07 [sign in to see picture]

I've certainly done the first part but never sent the pic back - I'd love to do it if it turned a lady on though!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

It is sad to see that the recent topic and discussions have been ignored by a few members sad

It is a sticky at the top and the rules are fairly simple.

Please take a moment to address these, even if you have been here a long time a refresh will take a few moments of your time. It will also help keep this place friendly and inviting! 

Here are the stickys:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1604907-attn-forum-rules-body-shaming/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1577019-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum-please-read/

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I am just going to leave this here....

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2017/05/10/the-problems-with-kinkshaming/

My deepest apologies to the OP, I hope this has not put you off enjoying this community heart

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I wish I had a guy to send a naughty pick to; and would find it kind of sexy if he sent back a pic showing how much he enjoyed my pic.

Being trans I'm scared guys won't fancy me, doing that would show that he did; and would make me feel more at ease to take things further with him.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hey!

So someone did this for me when I was younger but it was not with my consent and I felt violated afterwards for a long time. For that reason I'm not a fan of it.

However, I'm a believer of the saying 'your kink is not my kink' and as long as you are consenting to this being done I don't see what the problem is. I can imagine that some people would enjoy it and get some sort of confidence boost from someone finding them attractive and wanting to share that with them in an intimate way. Basically I see nothing wrong with it as long as the person in the photo doesn't feel uncomfortable with it.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I also would like to apologise om behalf of the membership on here for any distress caused and hope it doesnt put you off joiniing in.

I had noticed reading your post carefully a couple of times you havnt placed your own views but requesting views of others . Very clever and its something I do sometimes before trying something out .

I think Nats post above kind of hits the nail on the head . I think its something that you could only do if you know the recepient very well as it is something that could be taken well or not so well as the case may be.

I know its not something I would do for my Mrs as I know she wouldnt take it too well and would probably be embarrassed .Then I would face an inquest on why I did it . To give you an idea of what My Mrs is like personality wise then check out Love Island contestent Camilla . She is very reserved just like her .

ScumptiousDumptious [sign in to see picture]

If it was my partner I wouldn't mind.
    As Alicia4ever said, It shows how much you turn them on.
    My other half probably wouldn't do it. He's reserved to say the least.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

A few guys did it for me while I was on twitter. I think they probably got a lot more pleasure from it than I did to be honest. I've nothing against it at all, each to their own, but it dosent really do much for me. I did have one guy offer to cum over a pencil and send me the pic......not quite sure what to make of that xx

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

I've not had one, and I think if it was my partner, I'd be ok with it. But otherwise similar to what Nat said, I would find it quite violating. Consent is a pretty big thing for me with these things.

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

I think captain did this when we were first together. We were in a long distance relationship and yeah I admit I liked knowing he was masturbating whilst looking at a picture of me.

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

I'm on a kinky social media site and would be pretty turned on seeing guys finishing on photos of me so long as it was a request I put out :)

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Hubby has done this over my pics and I love knowing he has. He's never sent me one back with cum on no..not sure how well it would travel haha but I'd be all for it 🙌

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I have seen this on social media, it's not something I fancy, but each to their own 😊

There was one guy who posted pics of the finished results. He liked cumming all over his iPad! I've always wondered if it had a shorter lifespan because of it!

LouiseK21 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all the comments, I appreciate all the different views. I think the thing I'm talking about more is when a stranger does, someone you don't know. I think I would quite enjoy knowing my picture made someone cum and see the proof would be quite erotic I guess lol

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I seen this many years ago on social media but it was without consent of those involved. It was a "wankbank" of profile pictures and afterwards they would upload the finished photo to the page and leave another one for people to use. It was closed down quickly after it was reported.

That to me us wrong but with consent there is no issue. I totally understand why someone would like to do this. In a way it does make you feel sexually attractive and in a way I guess we all crave that a little.

If you wanna do it then do it. As much as it would be quite fun I very much doubt my husband would feel comfortable with me doing it.

Much love and luck x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.