Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. New to bondage

MarriedGuy88 [sign in to see picture]

Anyone got any good tips for young married couple just getting into bondage? Positions for the girl (sub) etc

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I personally wouldn't think too much about positions to begin with until you both know what you like. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/8783/ There's lots of beginners bondage items in the 3 for £10 at the moment. I think some cuffs, a blindfold and a tickler would be good to start with.

Good luck
    Xx

KingLightSkin9517 [sign in to see picture]

Get hold of some shibari rope and a book, can be great for restraints, positioning, and all sorts of fun little things, but make sure she's find with the idea first

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Some beginners restraints (such as satin ties) and a blind fold is a good way to start

Saucy Eros [sign in to see picture]

Not had a chance to use them yet, but the LH Basics silky satin ties are going to be a great place to start. No clips, not intimidating, just slip it through the loop for a "cuff" and tie the end to something sturdy.

Easy to undo as well. They're in the 3 for £10 and the vibrant red ones are still in stock ;)

HFVD [sign in to see picture]

Something simple like basic cuffs or bondage tape would be a good place to start. Ensure that you have a pair of safety scissors in case of an emergency. Especially if you are going to be using tape or rope. With bondage safety needs to be number one as the other person is putting there trust in you. As for positions start basic, something as simple as lying on there back and fastening there hands to the headboard. Oh and of corse agree a safe word that if said stops everything.
    Have fun!!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36753

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

1: Never leave restrained person alone even for a second, they could for example be tied on their back and choke on their own saliva; they are going to panic and things could get serious very quickly.

2: choose a safe word; the traffic light system is good; so if they say red, it means stop imeadiatly, yellow, is slow down or ease off it's a bit too much, green is I'm ok carry on as you are. Or just pick any random word, that is totally out of place in the situation, to mean stop; such as penguin. Also you could have a physical signal such as holding a safe to drop object, that can be dropped if they can't speak. Sometimes I can't speak as I orgasm, and my partner used to stop because she thought something was wrong, spoiling my mulitiple orgasm. But it could also be a problem occuring at such times, you could even be trying gaging when a problem happens.

Positions; just experiment, the obvious one is spread eagle, face up, or down. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809

Take a good look through the bondage section

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hey MarriedGuy88

You might like to check out our YouTube channel for more bondage tips. 

Check out my playlist here: Bondage Gone Wilde

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

For anyone new into any type of fetish scene or new experiences the first thing is making sure you both know your limits. Keep safe and don't jump into the deep end. Start with a little bondage rope or maybe some ankle and hand cuffs and scratch up on your wordplay in the bedroom. Try a role play scenario first with one of you being in the position of power and swap over to see who's comfy doing what.
    Bondage itself has such a huge range of experiences and roles and as long as your having fun and your both comfortable just test your limits.

If you have a spare tie hanging about these are perfect for bounding hands and feet so maybe start with one of you with your hands bound on your knees and see where it takes you.

Thanks for the advice guys. We bought the under the mattress restraint kit which seems like it will be fun. It arrives in a day or so. She feels she will enjoy the sub role which is good and yeah we note the fact we need safe words and safety is important.

Looking forward to trying lots of positions!

Saucy Eros [sign in to see picture]

MarriedGuy88 wrote:

Thanks for the advice guys. We bought the under the mattress restraint kit which seems like it will be fun. It arrives in a day or so. She feels she will enjoy the sub role which is good and yeah we note the fact we need safe words and safety is important.

Looking forward to trying lots of positions!

I look forward to hearing how much you enjoy yourselves, but I'd recommend not using all four restraints for the first few goes - start with just wrists, or even just feet (hands being free) for extra piece of mind while you get used to bondage.

Safety and comfort first!

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy and remember everyone is friendly and can help with all manners of things, so be safe and have fun. Bondage life is quite the adventure

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I have the beginners under bed restraints. It's really good. We have been using basic bondage for a year now and still not comfortable enough for buckles etc. Take your time and enjoy it.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

If you wanted to go into the position aspect first off I would 100% consider the Liberator Jaz. Fantastic little thing: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35250

It will definiely go down to what you both feel comfortable with trying though :) Silky restraints are always nice as you can alter their intensity, also can never go wrong with a blindfold and tickler!

Good videos Jess!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

MarriedGuy88 wrote:

Good videos Jess!

Aw, thanks MG88! 

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

One of the best bond age things is your mouth! Ie talk say command each other? And don't be afraid of saying/asking something "you'd never dare?"
    I'm guilty of wishing my wife did things to me but don't say?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.