• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. How to get the oh to admit

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

How do I get the oh to admit to things she'd like to do or try sexually as I know she does but won't really admit it
    Like a bit of bondage and other things she intermates but won't really say or try

dandafun [sign in to see picture]

Wife and I have regular games of "truth or confess". Rules are pretty simple, you state which you'd like and you either have to answer a question truthfully or confess to something the other doesn't know.

Naturally having been together some time, we know pretty much everything about each other any ways, but there's still plenty of details to explore (like being asked who instigated the homosexual experience you had or admitting that I wish I'd had sex with those two friends who were up for it). This is how we discovered that Wifey should get a dairymaid costume and I like a lot more than 1 finger at a time in my bottom.

A warning though, this game has never ended without a very horny session...

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

If she suggests something, why not take the initiative?

For example I introduced OH to the idea of bondage play with a slapper and a spanker, and playfully said chose your weapon, then we chased each other round the house trying to slap the other person but without getting slapped ourselves. It was great fun and it did break the ice so to speak. So maybe you could try something like that, or maybe a candle lit room, then blindfold her and tease her with texture or tepmerature, (feather, ice cubes ect.). I hope this helps

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Try mojoupgrade if she's shy :)

Mr.Peach [sign in to see picture]

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Try mojoupgrade if she's shy :)

I'll second this. It's great to sit down after with a drink and chat about it. Some things might shock you both but in a good way. Best way is to do it honestly too.

Hi all thanks for the suggestions they all seem sound and I'll definitely try some of them,hopefully looking forward to some special times to come

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Sparky 1 wrote:

How do I get the oh to admit to things she'd like to do or try sexually as I know she does but won't really admit it
    Like a bit of bondage and other things she intermates but won't really say or try

How do you know she'd like to try these things if she won't/hasn't admitted it?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Sparky 1 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing... 

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Sparky 1 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing...

It seems to me, and its not a dig at the original poster, that this is quite a common senario, that the poster creates a fantasy about their OH and wants their OH to validate this. And why shouldn't fantasy involve their OH, but I do get that this maybe, a case of not wanting to talk about sex.

We all need to realise that OH's have fantasies that they might want to keep to themselves, for whatever reason. Some remain inside the fantisist head because of upbringing, but from my readings on the subject, many do so to create their own "fail-safe" in reaching the big "O" whether by themselves, or by being with another. Giving up this fantasy, would for many, ruin their own needs in the longer term, with this image at least.

leroylapaboy [sign in to see picture]

Don't ask a question, unless you are prepared for the answer. If the answer to 'apart from me, who is the sexiest man you know?' is our 'tall dark handsome neighbour', you may not be prepared for it. Look up the 10 most popular female fantasies and be ready to accept that there may be loads of others that would surprise or even shock you. You need absolute trust and understanding. Her telling you about her deepest fantasies does not mean that she believes that they are viable in your relationship. She must believe that you will not judge her, or think she is any less because she tells you these things. Open, honest communication is a two way street. If she opens up and you say eeeeugh.... She may never tell you another thing again. My suggestion would be to do a concise BDSM limits form or, as had been suggested, mojo upgrade. Be honest, get the ball rolling by surprising her with one of your 'out there' fantasies.... It's a marathon, not a sprint, take your time and remember that these things can change over time too.

Mr & Mrs Buzz [sign in to see picture]

Sparky 1 wrote:

We both downloaded an app on our phones called "UnderCovers" it gives you both a quiz of 99 things you could sexually try and you get to pick if you like it, if you would do it for them or if you don't like it. and then once you both do it you can get them to do a match with a code and it only shows each other the ones you both like or would try.

We didn't find out anything we didn't already know but it was still good fun.

Hi everyone thanks for all the suggestions and thoughts they are all great and valid I'll definitely try some of the ideas you have given me m. I know it's not a race and time could open up new areas to us both but if it doesn't I'll still love my wife the same as I always have fo all these years

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.