99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What is you most extreme/socially unacceptable fantasy?

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Hmm...no kink shaming y'all but there's a few things that are deemed extreme or socially unacceptable on the f*cket list including consensual non-consent, cutting either decorative or as part of play, fisting, needle play (which I've actually tried before), watersports and humiliation/degradation.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I would bet myself included that I'm not allowed to post what it would be?

BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

I secretly want to give a guy a blowjob to see what all the fuss is about..........

Naughty hubby [sign in to see picture]

Fucking someone while they are on the phone to their other half. Or fucking someone while I'm on the phone to my wife.

But it will stay a fantasy forever I love my wife too much to ever cheat

loves fun [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing knickers. I have several pairs of my own. My fantasy is for my OH to humiliate me in front of a couple of her female friends by telling them how I love wearing knickers and making me strip down to show them the knickers I'm wearing.
    Also for her to say how I keep begging her to peg me.

I would also like to suck a cock. Me the OH and another couple talking and I end up sucking him off in front of the women.

Being tied to the bed with my head hanging off the end of the bed, blindfolded and having a guy fucking my throat when I'm expecting something from the OH.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.