• Excited for my delivery

C.A [sign in to see picture]

I havn't ordered anything from lovehoney for a very long time, during a solo session earlier today and trying something new i decided to take a look on the site. £107 later and i can't wait for my delivery (hopefully tomorrow)
    Not only did i get some things for myself i got a new remote love egg for me and my OH, the last one we had was cheap and broke after just the first use, we enjoyed it so i'm really excited to surprise him with it this weekend.

Who else get's this excited when they order something? and what have you ordered recently? i'm intruiged.

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

Im totally like a kid at Christmas waiting for a delivery. Mine came today 😁😁

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Ours due tomorrow...

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I got a Satisfyer Pro 2 yesterday and my delivery came today . I can't wait to have a go and excitement is not enough to describe my feeling!

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Hi C.A! Which remote love egg did you get?

Ooh Lu SB I'd be excited with a new Satisfyer!!

*sexybabe* wrote:

Hi C.A! Which remote love egg did you get?

Ooh Lu SB I'd be excited with a new Satisfyer!!

I got the fifty shades of grey one, it's has the second best rating, the first is £120 which is way out of my price point, i was on the edge of paying the 85 for this one but i did want a good quality one.

Lu SB wrote:

I got a Satisfyer Pro 2 yesterday and my delivery came today . I can't wait to have a go and excitement is not enough to describe my feeling!

oh my gosh, i looked at this a while ago, i really want to get one one day. I hope you enjoy it!

pantieman [sign in to see picture]

Love getting parcels .I have another flesh light girl on the way .I want them all !

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

C.A wrote:

Lu SB wrote:

oh my gosh, i looked at this a while ago, i really want to get one one day. I hope you enjoy it!

Well C.A I've had a go this morning and first impression is WOW. Very different from all the other clit stimulation I've tried before in terms of toys. To be honest I felt a bit guilty because my budget was really stretched and I went and bought it anyway. But now I've a feeling that's totally worth it, loving it!

xxxbumpioxxx [sign in to see picture]

Can't wait for my delivery. Just said it's dispatched. Never mind I recieved a order last week. I'm gonna need a better paid job n a spare bedroom at this rate. 😂😂

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

Got some great underwear for myself and the oh yesterday tried it all on and loved it so did the wife can't wait till she gets it on again then I can romoove it all for her. Looking at the lh site in a minute for future purchases !!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.