• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Mile High Club

Bearjamin [sign in to see picture]

My fiancé and I have been planning a honeymoon, and as we were chatting about flights, things took a dirty turn (as they do) and talked about the mile high club. But that got us thinking, unless you have your own private jet, how on earth do people manage to join the mile high club?! How you manage to get two people in the tiny airline cubicle with no one else noticing? Even if you did manage, it must be so uncomfortable!

So I thought I'd ask you lovely lot; have any of you joined the mile high club? Or know of anyone that has? What was it like?

As a side question; where was the most uncomfortable place you've had sex? Or where's the most public place you've had sex?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

We have role played it .She wore an airline stewardess uniform .To replicate the tight space aboard an aircraft, we had sex whilst still wearing the uniform in the fitted wardrobes we have.It was fun but because I needed to do lift her up,so one needs good upper body strength to perform it.A similar experience could be replicated in the shower as well.

I think this is the nearest we will ever get to being in the mile high club.

pantieman [sign in to see picture]

My nephew worked as cabin crew for Emirates Airlines and told me a few tales .The crew tended to turn a blind eye to those in first class as they had bigger areas but they pay thousands of pounds for the chance !

JohnSartre [sign in to see picture]

Wonder what happens to you if you're caught by staff. Hopefully nothing serious like getting banned or fined

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Ew! Doesn't do it for me, as it's still a public toilet. Having said that a girl did give me a sneaky wank under the blanket they issue on long flights. Not to the point of orgasm but it was broad daylight with someone sitting to my right (I was middle of the row of three & the other passenger was snoozing at the time).

Most uncomfortable would probably just be the bathroom floor. We have a pretty tiny bathroom and limbs were trapped round the base of the sink and loo!

Sex Squid wrote:

Ew! Doesn't do it for me, as it's still a public toilet. Having said that a girl did give me a sneaky wank under the blanket they issue on long flights. Not to the point of orgasm but it was broad daylight with someone sitting to my right (I was middle of the row of three & the other passenger was snoozing at the time).

Most uncomfortable would probably just be the bathroom floor. We have a pretty tiny bathroom and limbs were trapped round the base of the sink and loo!

As regards the bathroom use it could be used for the role play version.The sink bason could be used as an aid. The girl could be initially sat on it which would get her at a good height before wrapping her legs around the guys waist .That way her bottom would be still supported by the sink preventing her tumbling to the floor.It could also be used for her to lean against whilst bent over for sex from behind.

Sex in an upright position is probably the way to go as floor space would be at a premium in an aircraft.

JohnSartre wrote:

Wonder what happens to you if you're caught by staff. Hopefully nothing serious like getting banned or fined

As long as it didn't inconvenience other passengers ,then discretion is probably the key.

Bearjamin [sign in to see picture]

I didn't mean that it's something we'd act on necessarily, but more a curiosity of, "how do people get away with it?!".
    Thanks for the role play suggestion. That's something that could be interesting.

Good stories so far, keep 'em coming!

RubyDarling [sign in to see picture]

I have just started my job as cabin crew, so far I haven't caught anyone trying to join the club...

But if you ever try, be assured you will get caught, there is no way nobody will not notice two adults trying to get in the toilet together. Oh and the crew can open the toilet door from the outside!

Also bear in mind that as aircraft are usually quite dirty, there is probably nothing in this world that is dirtier than an aircraft toilet... and I don't mean the sexy way!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Not something I fancy, the loos are cramped and dirty. Rather do roleplay, I have a great cabin crew outfit for sexy fun.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.