• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Temperature play tips needed.

MrsND [sign in to see picture]

So me and my hubby want to experiment with temperature play. I am just wonder how i would go about doing temperature play on him.
    Any advice and tips greatly appreciated please

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Do you own any glass toys?
    Ice cubes on his chest that can always be fun and sexy at the same time.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

For us the receiver of ice play is best blind folded .Restraining optional but I would use it if you have an under matress system .The ice is best placed in a container and just allowed to melt slightly. This avoids potential skin burn as fresh out of the freezer ice cubes can do that.

With the ice,a favourite trick is to place place one in your mouth and gently lick your partner now with your ice cold tongue .wet cubes can also be pushed all over the receivers body. If anyone has been naughty then as a punishment pour the ice water from a small height onto your your partners body..

For ice play if your using the bed its best practice to place some beach type towels o it before you play.

Glass toys can also be used by placing them in the fridge befoe hand.

It's great for these hot summer sticky nights.

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Mrs ND, Having a sip of a warm drink before oral or as bondagegod suggested glass toys are perfect for warming up or cooling down.
    Lovehoney have some lickable candles you could try
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33546
    Or there are some great warming/cooling gels and massage oils too. Have fun! X

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

The hot / cold switch can also be pleasurable; I blindfold my OH, put some ice in my mouth and then go down on him, then after a while I stop, sip a warm drink and then continue. I alternate between the two, and by stopping it makes oral last longer so when he finally comes its pretty intense!

Works equally well for us girls too! 😉😉

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

MrsND wrote:

So me and my hubby want to experiment with temperature play. I am just wonder how i would go about doing temperature play on him.
    Any advice and tips greatly appreciated please

MrsND, I don't know if you like anal sex or not. But if you are in anal sex, you can try to put ice cubes I your OH rear end. It is cold at first, but it warms up. It also a good way to cool down
    The Woodie [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

The hot / cold switch can also be pleasurable; I blindfold my OH, put some ice in my mouth and then go down on him, then after a while I stop, sip a warm drink and then continue. I alternate between the two, and by stopping it makes oral last longer so when he finally comes its pretty intense!

Doesn't ice in your mouth numb you as well? Then you need the warm drink to thaw your mouth.

Sensitive teeth stops the use of ice for me, too busy going ow!!

toulouse [sign in to see picture]

The Woodie wrote:

*sexybabe* wrote:

Doesn't ice in your mouth numb you as well? Then you need the warm drink to thaw your mouth.

Sensitive teeth stops the use of ice for me, too busy going ow!!

I think this is hilarious......so with you on this.

I love hot but not cold.

MrsND [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

Stupid question maybe? But.....am i suposed to pop the ice in my mouth and then take it before going down on him or keep it in? I am just wondering about how i am going to fit him and an ice cube in 🙈
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

MrsND wrote:

*sexybabe* wrote:

Stupid question maybe? But.....am i suposed to pop the ice in my mouth and then take it before going down on him or keep it in? I am just wondering about how i am going to fit him and an ice cube in 🙈

Go with it and do what seems right at the time, no right or wrong answers with this...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.