£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Advice on teasing my OH

MrsND [sign in to see picture]

So my OH wants to try him being tied up. He is usually the dominant one and doesnt usually like feeling not in control but says it just wants to see what its like. I feel uncomfortable taking charge. He has said that if it makes me uncomfortable then its okay but i would like to let him try it just once.
    However because i am not very confident i need a little advice about once he is tied up, how could i tease him? What could i do to him while he is tied up?

ScumptiousDumptious [sign in to see picture]

Feathers, Ice play to tease, as a starter.

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

A fantasy of mine, is to be tied up and then to be teased by watching my sexy OH play with herself, denying me any pleasure in the process. She can use what ever she likes such as toys, ice etc... then when I am begging her to touch me that I be demanded to use my tongue and mouth on her whilst still tied up to earn the right to be touched by her in a pleasurable way. She also can choose to include anal play on me.
    If I get to Orgasm is her choice to make.
    Or you could tie him up and make your self a nice cup of tea. 😂

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Using a blindfold would be a good tip and then he cant see you fumbling around. Then tease him with you toys,hands ,ice etc. If you do oral then suck a mint and then go down on him. As your breath will be cooler. Then do the same with ice. The blindfold eill give you confidence .

Good luck and have fun.

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

The answer is in your question, tease him!

We have this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809 which is absolutely fantastic when we want to play our bondage games. Easy to use, and discreet, and great fun.

The name of the game is “tease” and what better way to tease him is to put a mask on him so he cannot see what you are doing. A feather is a great way to start, light strokes all over his body. I would suggest that you wear something enticing. Touch him lightly, use whatever sex toys you have. Go down on him and use your mouth, but not for too long, the name of the game is “tease” you could even sit on his face and let him lick or smell you, but again for a very short while. You could even leave the room, and let him think about what may happen, again only for a short time. Ice is always good when people are tied up and blindfolded.

He is there tied up for you to do whatever you want to do to him, use your imagination!

Have fun, and let us know how you got on.

ScumptiousDumptious [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Using a blindfold would be a good tip and then he cant see you fumbling around. Then tease him with you toys,hands ,ice etc. If you do oral then suck a mint and then go down on him. As your breath will be cooler. Then do the same with ice. The blindfold eill give you confidence .

Good luck and have fun.

Popping candy good. Alternate Ice & a hot drink making your mouth hot or cold.
    MrsND [sign in to see picture]

Devoted Husband wrote:

A fantasy of mine, is to be tied up and then to be teased by watching my sexy OH play with herself, denying me any pleasure in the process. She can use what ever she likes such as toys,

This was my first thought, he had mentioned her would like to watch me play with myself but i know he would interfere so him being tied up is a win win for me 😂 Thankyou for all the great advice. Deffinately going for the blindfold to begin with....til i get into the swing of things
    AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Devoted Husband wrote:

A fantasy of mine, is to be tied up and then to be teased by watching my sexy OH play with herself, denying me any pleasure in the process. She can use what ever she likes such as toys, ice etc... then when I am begging her to touch me that I be demanded to use my tongue and mouth on her whilst still tied up to earn the right to be touched by her in a pleasurable way.
    If I get to Orgasm is her choice to make.

Devoted Husband - Thats sounds like a good idea.....might try this on my OH.

Have fun MrsND ;P agree though with blindfolds, found it intensifies for them (which means more fun for you ;) ) x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.