• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Cumming too soon 😔

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Sex Squid, great forum name by the way. Up to now I've not been able to give much sex advice as me and OH are very vanilla compared to most on the LH forum. At my age I'd like to experience more adventurous sex with my OH. We are talking about sex now at least and slowly opening up to new things, I've found the forum to be a great place for help, advice and very supportive.

coffee2sugars [sign in to see picture]

My wife has necer complained about getting lots of foreplay.

Perhaps you could spend more time learning to use your fingers tounge and toys more effectivly to ensure she feels satified.

You could also try some of the exnders or extra safe condoms to desensitise yourself a little.

Try not to overthink it or your lovemakng will go from fun and frolicks to a cause of anxiety for you both. You because you think your cuming too soon and her because she will be picking up on how unhappy you are.

There are plenty of others ways to pleasure a partner that doesn't involve intercourse.

Lord_Vetinari [sign in to see picture]

I find that relaxing and thinking about something really boring helps keep me going longer. Once I'm inside my wife I immediately start thinking about jobs I have to do in the garden which takes my mind off the matter in hand but doesn't make me go floppy.

The result is my wife is very happy and we both orgasm at more or less the same time.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.