• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. how often do you masturbate

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

C.A wrote:

For me it's not a straight forward answer as i can go weeks without masturbating but there are days where i masturbate for a few days in a row or even rarer a few times a day.

I'm a bit like that as well. The last three days I've been really busy and the house is full so no chance for "me" time. But tomorrow I've got one spare hour after the school run and before going to work, so I'll definitely play solo. So I'm sure Thursday and Friday I'll be craving the same and most likely more than once. It's funny how these things work out , isn't it? The more I do, the more I want it.

NaughtyBx [sign in to see picture]

Lu SB wrote:

C.A wrote:

For me it's not a straight forward answer as i can go weeks without masturbating but there are days where i masturbate for a few days in a row or even rarer a few times a day.

I'm a bit like that as well. The last three days I've been really busy and the house is full so no chance for "me" time. But tomorrow I've got one spare hour after the school run and before going to work, so I'll definitely play solo. So I'm sure Thursday and Friday I'll be craving the same and most likely more than once. It's funny how these things work out , isn't it? The more I do, the more I want it.

So very true, I've masturbated the last 5 nights and still want more, more, more! It's hard to do though as my kids are teenagers and now on school hols for the next 6 weeks.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyBx wrote:

Lu SB wrote:

C.A wrote:

So very true, I've masturbated the last 5 nights and still want more, more, more! It's hard to do though as my kids are teenagers and now on school hols for the next 6 weeks.

Yes, NB I know how you feel because I've got a teen as well and this 6 weeks feels much longer. For me it's not just have the house for myself for a bit, but also being relaxed enough to do it and actually enjoy it. I can always try to do it quickly just for a release from all the streess, I suppose. It doesn't feel as enjoyable, though, as when I can get a chance to take our time and chill a bit more. Orgasms are wonderful, but enjoying the play is also essential.

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

I masturbate as often as I can some times every day others a few times a week it's always better if I can get the oh to do it for me as this is always a bonus

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I like to have "me time" every afternoon and if I have to miss it I want it all the more, I find it a great stress reliever

anothername [sign in to see picture]

My wife's sex drive has always been much lower than mine, so a bit of solo fun is a must.

I pretty much have ago every day, sometimes I just do it in the bath, other times I do it in knickers etc, or even a dress. Sometimes I use my cock pump.

old git [sign in to see picture]

Every day

Lozz [sign in to see picture]

As long as it doesn't affect your relationship with your OH then go for it as much as you can and enjoy 🙌

Danger man [sign in to see picture]

Most days, usually during my morning shower.

Mrs Grey [sign in to see picture]

I go through phases of feeling ridiculously horny where I can't think of anything but sex, and then other times when I'm not as bothered. Currently on my longest ridiculously horny phase (googled and is apparently normal for women in early 40s)

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

Tends to be when im off work and the OH is working as i just get bored, otherwise her sex drive is insanley high

rosesarered [sign in to see picture]

Mrs Grey wrote:

I go through phases of feeling ridiculously horny where I can't think of anything but sex, and then other times when I'm not as bothered. Currently on my longest ridiculously horny phase (googled and is apparently normal for women in early 40s)

I just turned 37 - looking forward to the next few years then!

I've found that since coming off the pill, once a month I need some release FAR more than I ever did while on the pill (thanks hormones!). My hubby works away overnight at least once a week and I tend to do my toy-based solo play on those nights. If I really can't wait for that night, I'll touch myself once he's asleep...it's fun because it feels a bit naughty, like I might get caught (not that he'd mind if he did catch me).

I just ordered a finger vibe thingy and am very much looking forward to it arriving, as I'm in this horny state at the moment...

cozzy [sign in to see picture]

Mostly at the weekend if there has been no action in the bedroom, i always wake up with a rock solid hard on, or perk the old fella up, if only the wife knew haha

cozzy [sign in to see picture]

Dito but im sure the wife plays more than she lets on 🤔🤔

Mature lovers 62 [sign in to see picture]

when ever I get out the bath or shower, with just my fingers or one of my toys

Happycouple3088 [sign in to see picture]

A few times a week. My OH usually works a lot so she is always tired but when together it's amazing

Glaswegian82 [sign in to see picture]

I'm single and work from home, so... daily. Usually more than once. My libido has been through the roof since my last relationship ended, and shows no signs of abating.

Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

At least once a day

vintage39 [sign in to see picture]

Not as much as I used to . Sex drive isn't that high any more :-(
    About 1-2 times a week

Chrispyhunt7 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like you are in my boat - at least once a day as don't get enough at home

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.