• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. how often do you masturbate

    1499198733
    Lu SB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 644
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2017

    C.A wrote:

    For me it's not a straight forward answer as i can go weeks without masturbating but there are days where i masturbate for a few days in a row or even rarer a few times a day.

    I'm a bit like that as well. The last three days I've been really busy and the house is full so no chance for "me" time. But tomorrow I've got one spare hour after the school run and before going to work, so I'll definitely play solo. So I'm sure Thursday and Friday I'll be craving the same and most likely more than once. It's funny how these things work out , isn't it? The more I do, the more I want it.

    1499242097
    NaughtyBx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 186
    • Joined: 6 Sep 2016

    Lu SB wrote:

    C.A wrote:

    For me it's not a straight forward answer as i can go weeks without masturbating but there are days where i masturbate for a few days in a row or even rarer a few times a day.

    I'm a bit like that as well. The last three days I've been really busy and the house is full so no chance for "me" time. But tomorrow I've got one spare hour after the school run and before going to work, so I'll definitely play solo. So I'm sure Thursday and Friday I'll be craving the same and most likely more than once. It's funny how these things work out , isn't it? The more I do, the more I want it.

    So very true, I've masturbated the last 5 nights and still want more, more, more! It's hard to do though as my kids are teenagers and now on school hols for the next 6 weeks.

    1499246263
    Lu SB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 644
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2017

    NaughtyBx wrote:

    Lu SB wrote:

    C.A wrote:

    For me it's not a straight forward answer as i can go weeks without masturbating but there are days where i masturbate for a few days in a row or even rarer a few times a day.

    I'm a bit like that as well. The last three days I've been really busy and the house is full so no chance for "me" time. But tomorrow I've got one spare hour after the school run and before going to work, so I'll definitely play solo. So I'm sure Thursday and Friday I'll be craving the same and most likely more than once. It's funny how these things work out , isn't it? The more I do, the more I want it.

    So very true, I've masturbated the last 5 nights and still want more, more, more! It's hard to do though as my kids are teenagers and now on school hols for the next 6 weeks.

    Yes, NB I know how you feel because I've got a teen as well and this 6 weeks feels much longer. For me it's not just have the house for myself for a bit, but also being relaxed enough to do it and actually enjoy it. I can always try to do it quickly just for a release from all the streess, I suppose. It doesn't feel as enjoyable, though, as when I can get a chance to take our time and chill a bit more. Orgasms are wonderful, but enjoying the play is also essential.

    1499272773
    Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 155
    • Joined: 7 Nov 2015

    I masturbate as often as I can some times every day others a few times a week it's always better if I can get the oh to do it for me as this is always a bonus

    1499273404
    Penny26 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1488
    • Joined: 4 Feb 2015

    I like to have "me time" every afternoon and if I have to miss it I want it all the more, I find it a great stress reliever

    1499277233
    anothername [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 27
    • Joined: 24 Mar 2014

    My wife's sex drive has always been much lower than mine, so a bit of solo fun is a must.

    I pretty much have ago every day, sometimes I just do it in the bath, other times I do it in knickers etc, or even a dress. Sometimes I use my cock pump.

    1499281120
    old git [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 22
    • Joined: 8 Mar 2014

    Every day

    1499468302
    Lozz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 21
    • Joined: 3 Jan 2015

    As long as it doesn't affect your relationship with your OH then go for it as much as you can and enjoy 🙌

    1499470588
    Danger man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 80
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2017

    Most days, usually during my morning shower.

    1499597594
    Mrs Grey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 127
    • Joined: 6 Sep 2012

    I go through phases of feeling ridiculously horny where I can't think of anything but sex, and then other times when I'm not as bothered. Currently on my longest ridiculously horny phase (googled and is apparently normal for women in early 40s)

    1499604253
    Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 499
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2010

    Tends to be when im off work and the OH is working as i just get bored, otherwise her sex drive is insanley high

    1499617543
    rosesarered [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2016

    Mrs Grey wrote:

    I go through phases of feeling ridiculously horny where I can't think of anything but sex, and then other times when I'm not as bothered. Currently on my longest ridiculously horny phase (googled and is apparently normal for women in early 40s)

    I just turned 37 - looking forward to the next few years then!

    I've found that since coming off the pill, once a month I need some release FAR more than I ever did while on the pill (thanks hormones!). My hubby works away overnight at least once a week and I tend to do my toy-based solo play on those nights. If I really can't wait for that night, I'll touch myself once he's asleep...it's fun because it feels a bit naughty, like I might get caught (not that he'd mind if he did catch me).

    I just ordered a finger vibe thingy and am very much looking forward to it arriving, as I'm in this horny state at the moment...

    1499628309
    cozzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 1 Mar 2015

    Mostly at the weekend if there has been no action in the bedroom, i always wake up with a rock solid hard on, or perk the old fella up, if only the wife knew haha

    1499628471
    cozzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 1 Mar 2015

    Dito but im sure the wife plays more than she lets on 🤔🤔

    1500205595
    Mature lovers 62 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 72
    • Joined: 14 Jun 2017

    when ever I get out the bath or shower, with just my fingers or one of my toys

    1500548747
    Happycouple3088 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 10 Nov 2015

    A few times a week. My OH usually works a lot so she is always tired but when together it's amazing

    1500553429
    Glaswegian82 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 281
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2017

    I'm single and work from home, so... daily. Usually more than once. My libido has been through the roof since my last relationship ended, and shows no signs of abating.

    1500555278
    Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 104
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2017

    At least once a day

    1500555901
    vintage39 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 22 May 2012

    Not as much as I used to . Sex drive isn't that high any more :-(
    About 1-2 times a week

    1500561843
    Chrispyhunt7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2017

    Sounds like you are in my boat - at least once a day as don't get enough at home

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.