£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Would you change when you became sexually active?

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

I completely regret both the age, and with whom I lost my virginity, BUT! I wouldn't change a thing for the precise reason Gyrator53 just touched on.

Without wanting to get too deep (actually who am I kidding, I love deep talks)... let me just say that I don't believe in fate one bit, but I do believe in miracles.

I don't think I was destined to meet my partner regardless, and I believe I only met her because my life was shaped by a billion different choices prior to us meeting. And that includes every regret, every negative path, every time I was teased at school that shaped my personality and helped me become who I am... what friendships I formed, what circles I mixed in, every poor life choice meant that I ended up meeting my wife when I did, where I did - and those billions of possibilities also extend all the way back through her life too, which allowed her to be in the right place at the right time to meet me.

My daughter is only who she is because she was conceived on the precise night that she was. Another time, same egg maybe if it happened in that same month, but a different sperm, and that would mean she'd be a different person... a similar enough genetic make up, to be as close as a twin maybe, but not the same person.

I would re-live every negative aspect of my life, every breakdown, every near death experience, to be exactly who and where I am now, otherwise my wife and daughter wouldn't be by my side.

Love wins.

Hutch013 [sign in to see picture]

Yes and no, I was **removed** my first time and a lot of my friends had already had sex.
    I was really nervous, too nervous to stop what had already started and it wasn't a great experience.
    I stayed shy and nervous for a long time, and did not have a lot of sexual partners due to lack of confidence, I'd run away from relationships that looked to be getting serious.
    Then I met my wife-to-be. Nervous as hell when we first did it, terrified I wouldn't satisfy her because I really liked her. But we went on to have an amazing sex life, both very much satisfied by it. We still do :)
    It all started with a bad experience, but i wouldn't change it. What happens in our past, good or bad, makes us what we are today and I am very much happily married to the woman I love.

KingLightSkin9517 [sign in to see picture]

I wound state the age I lost my virginity at, but I wish I had waited longer to do so, as I felt pressure to do so rather than wait for someone I really cared about and would truly enjoy it with

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

I was **edited** and 36 years after we started our relationship, married 25 years, and had 2 children, I've still only had sex with my Wife. I too think regret is a negative way to feel and I wouldn't change anything. I've never had a desire to want to have sex with anyone else and still feel that way today. I may be odd, but having sex with anyone, but my Wife, is not even a fantasy for me. Although our sex life could have been better over the years I'm still absolutely in love and 100% devoted to my Wife. I'm trying to improve our sex life, but it's not easy after +20 years of poor communication, work, kids, life getting in the way, but things are slowly improving.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I was very young. It wasn't consensual and I still carry the emotional scars. So, yes, I would definitely change it xx

DreamsOfChi [sign in to see picture]

No regrets here. First proper BF, waited until the time was right, wasn't the best experience (I think he was more nervous than I was, bless him) but you've got to start somewhere, right?! We loved and respected each other and had lots of fun while we were together. The only minor issue was that he was very well endowed - I'd never seen any others 'in the flesh' but I still knew it was flippin' huge!

I've got no problem not being my husband's first and vice versa - gotta kiss those frogs to know when you've found your prince. As others have said, your past shapes who you are/become so, aside from non-consensual incidents, there's little point wishing things had been different.

Newbiescoupleontoys [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes regret losing my virginity at **removed*. Wish I would have waited for the right person not just a quickie with a stranger.

I've learnt more since I've been with my hubby than I ever have. Even though he lost his virginity to me and have less experience than me, he's taught me alot bout myself and my body. I would never have thought of doing half the stuff I do if it wasn't for him esp now I have a goodie draw that we share.

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

I was **edited** and 36 years after we started our relationship, married 25 years, and had 2 children, I've still only had sex with my Wife. I too think regret is a negative way to feel and I wouldn't change anything. I've never had a desire to want to have sex with anyone else and still feel that way today. I may be odd, but having sex with anyone, but my Wife, is not even a fantasy for me. Although our sex life could have been better over the years I'm still absolutely in love and 100% devoted to my Wife. I'm trying to improve our sex life, but it's not easy after +20 years of poor communication, work, kids, life getting in the way, but things are slowly improving

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

This is a subject some of us won't be able to comment on as Lovehoney starts at 18 .

Please take note on this. 

Thank you 

Okay

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

If this thread continues to break the rules I will have to close it down. 

Here is a reminder of the rules for all that post: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

They do need to be respected for our sake as a business as well as your own safety. 

Thank you all for your understanding. 

Hutch013 [sign in to see picture]

Hutch013 wrote:

Yes and no, I was **removed** my first time and a lot of my friends had already had sex.
    I was really nervous, too nervous to stop what had already started and it wasn't a great experience.
    I stayed shy and nervous for a long time, and did not have a lot of sexual partners due to lack of confidence, I'd run away from relationships that looked to be getting serious.
    Then I met my wife-to-be. Nervous as hell when we first did it, terrified I wouldn't satisfy her because I really liked her. But we went on to have an amazing sex life, both very much satisfied by it. We still do :)
    It all started with a bad experience, but i wouldn't change it. What happens in our past, good or bad, makes us what we are today and I am very much happily married to the woman I love.

Lol now it reads worse than it was, sorry I didn't catch that bit of the rules about LH starting at 18. For anyone reading now, I was of a UK consenting age. Noted for future posts.
    Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

I lost my virginity to my oh when we were younger which by the way was a great experience we parted for some time after that but got back together and have been married for some time now she's still my best friend and love her to bits

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

I was 19 and he was and he was 38. Sounds so wrong and as a mother myself, I can see why mine was freaking out. But, he was the most loveliest man, never pushed me into anything I didn't want to do and I'm glad it was him.
    I bruised his penis mind 😂

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

My OH said.....

She was a late bloomer and lost her virginity with me. So one way she says no as we ended up together and we are where we are and very open, honest and experimental.....but sometimes she wished she had experienced sex earlier.

dirtylips [sign in to see picture]

I was 19 and married him. I sometimes regret not experimenting as my husband is an introvert and doesn't have a hig sex drive, I;m the one who talks dirty, thinks about what I want to do to 24/7 lol I just wish I had more confidence how to do stuff like blow jobs because it takes him so long to come we never usually get that far and I always question whether it's me not being that good. He doesn't really talk about sex.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I don't regret it and wouldn't change it. I was with my first proper boyfriend and I was his first girlfriend. We lost it together, it was a big mess but we stayed together for another year after that.

JohnSartre [sign in to see picture]

Yes if I could I would have started earlier. When most people were beginning to get sexually active I was too troubled over some things to be interested

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.