• Disrespectful on a First Date

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

I watched the new one a couple of nights ago where the dis-respected guy had a new date. They got on really well and have now been dating 4 months ❤

Yes it was lovely to see, they seemed great together
    Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

I watched the new one a couple of nights ago where the dis-respected guy had a new date. They got on really well and have now been dating 4 months ❤

It was lovely to see 💙💙
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

Yay! Aw I'm so happy for him

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Yay! Aw I'm so happy for him

+1

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Yay - I saw it too - wanted to post but couldn't remember the original thread title (lady brain strikes again!!!)

Good things come to those who wait - good on the now happy couple xxx

Arronw [sign in to see picture]

Watched the American version last night on E4 and a bloke on there went on a date (obviously) but was caught by the cameras before the date on the phone to another women saying if you need me call me later baby mwah I thought to myself that's abit c**tish considering he went o meet a potential partner

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Arronw wrote:

Watched the American version last night on E4 and a bloke on there went on a date (obviously) but was caught by the cameras before the date on the phone to another women saying if you need me call me later baby mwah I thought to myself that's abit c**tish considering he went o meet a potential partner

Wow! That is so awful.

No wonder so many people have trust issues with these kind of people in the world :(

Arronw [sign in to see picture]

I know it's awful if your going on a date you show respect to that woman and don't chat up other birds at the same time or just before it's terrible

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Arronw wrote:

I know it's awful if your going on a date you show respect to that woman and don't chat up other birds at the same time or just before it's terrible

I agree. I'm going to find that one and give it a watch

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.