• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Accidentally flashing

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Mr&MrsA75 wrote:

I flashed my delivery man once, wandering around my in-laws house totally naked and didnt realise he was at the glass paneled front door, mine is solid so it just never occured to me that people could see through it I had to run off and put my dressing gown on and answer the door to him lol

Had to laugh when I when I read this as something similar happened to me a while back .

I was having a lie in when the doorbell rang , I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs grabbing my dressing gown as I went . When I got to the door I realised it was still locked so I'm scrabbling about trying to unlock it and put on my dressing gown at the same time completely forgetting that our front door is a kind of frosted glass panelled one! I did wonder why the postie looked so cheery when I finally got it open lol .

I later discovered that even though frosted that it would have been pretty clear that I was naked as I was so close to it and it never even occurred to me that if I could tell it was the postie on the other side of the door he could see me !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.