• Enlargement cream/pills

Userlh [sign in to see picture]

Anyone used them?

Can someone explain how they work, i.e. is it temporary or full time improvement. Most of them say they improve the blood flow and makes it harder so I wonder in case the blood flow is not the best will it actually make permanently if I use it for couple of weeks or it will stop working if not used?

I had a problem with very quick erection and I tried delay gel which helped me a lot with delay but unfortunately it didn't help with hardness at all, I mean it's hard but for very short amount of time. Would be nice to hear some feedback/recommendations, thanks!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

They are designed for a temporary increase in blood flow. 

Have you ever considered a cock ring or a penis pump maybe?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-make-your-penis-bigger-and-girthier/

With any sort of exercise, it needs to be pursued on a regular basis. So penis pumps can help longer term if used regularly and correctly. 

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

You may also want to read the reviews from LH members of any product you intend buying . That way you will get some honest opinion from those that have used that product .

Out of curiosity I have used the blue pills but they didn't do anything for me .

Weight loss has done more for me in the bedroom department as my blood flow is much better.

Other shades available [sign in to see picture]

You're bringing two different issues to the table here but In either case, there is nothing chemical that you can buy here that actually works so if that's what you are looking for then sadly you're peeing up the wrong tree.

Physical restraints, such as cock rings, may help give the appearance of being alittle bigger and may also help with staying power but aside from surgery or prescription drugs then sadly there's not much you can do and the only sure fire advice is:

1) If it's a Psychological issue then you need to speak to a doctor/therapist.

2) If It's a physiological issue then you need to speak to your doctor.

3) You proably won't know so you need to speak with your doctor.

If you're new to sex, then a quick finish can be normal and will sort itself out as you gain experience.

A small penis is always going to be an issue and there's just not much you can do about it physically but you can certianly learn to make it matter less by adopting good technique and investing in strong relationships.

General advice for prem shooters includes:

* masturbate an hour or two before having sex.
    * use a thick condom to help decrease sensation.
    * take a deep breath to briefly shut down the ejaculatory reflex (an automatic reflex of the body during which ejaculation occurs).
    * have sex with your partner on top (to allow them to pull away when you are close to ejaculating).
    * take breaks during sex and think about something boring.
    * google the squeeze and stop go techniques.

General advice for small penis includes:

* Develop other skills such as oral.
    * Adopt sex positions that allow for maximum penetration and/or G-spot stimulation i.e Doggy, Reverse Cowgirl, Crossed Keys, Deckchair etc.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Try a metal cock ring, but these are tricky to get the right size, IE it could be quite small, or try one of the stretchy ones or even two at the same time whilst they may not make it larger it will be as hard/long as it will go? Penis pumps work but the effect starts to go down as soon as its removed, but will make it fatter for an hour perhaps.

The only thing is that I can't find any information about if they are safe for oral, if it says:

Specifically designed for safe use on sensitive skin and mucus membranes. Alcohol and perfume free. Free from parabens. Dermatalogically tested. 100% biodegradable.

Does that mean it is or it's not recommended?

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

Userlh, years ago I got some enlargement cream from LH (they no longer sell it) to use as a lube for a penis pump. I did find a list of ingredients it contained and some were the same as those used in Deep Heat.

Generally if you search online you can find the ingredients of a specific product but I doubt very much they will have been tested to the level your post requires.

As a previous post questioned, are you trying to get bigger or delay ejaculation?

Private_member wrote:

Userlh, years ago I got some enlargement cream from LH (they no longer sell it) to use as a lube for a penis pump. I did find a list of ingredients it contained and some were the same as those used in Deep Heat.

Generally if you search online you can find the ingredients of a specific product but I doubt very much they will have been tested to the level your post requires.

As a previous post questioned, are you trying to get bigger or delay ejaculation?

I am not trying to get bigger, just want to last longer when having sex and for some reason after ejaculation it just goes to sleep mode very quickly although when masturbating/fleshlight it doesn't. Maybe as someone mentioned just need to practice more?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.