• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Anal sex advise

PotatoOne [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

Im a male and I love having anal play time, however I have issues which i dont seem to find an answer to so i was hoping someone could help me out here. Whenver I play with my toys i pee myself, simply put. Even if i feel like i dont need to pee beforehand. After some rough anal my stomach starts to push as if im pusing out a dump (which i found to be a normal reaction for most people), i clean myself well before hand so i dont make a mess and usually nothing goes wrong, however as my body pushes i also start to pee uncontrolibly. I dont know how to fix this because ive seen other people pushing as well but they never pee themselfs unlike i do, sometimes it even looks like im squrting which should be impossible cose im a male.

Some extra notes:

It usually happens when i angle the dildo towards my prostate, I tried to relax multiple times but the feeling just takes control over me and i cant help it, because of this issue im afraid of having anal sex with my gf, ive never been able to have an anal orgasm, and it happens every time i have anal sex.

Thank you for reading

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Hi there,

Are you sure it is pee? Obviously I'm not male but when my other half has any form of anal play it makes him leak but it's precum not pee. He gets the sensation as though he is going to pee but it's before a p-spot orgasm.

I have never heard of this before, but I suppose it doesn't mean it can't happen. If your penis is hard though, I'm sure the urethra shuts off making this impossible.

Hopefully a male member will be along shortly that could help you more.

LRKB

Hey,

yes im 100% positive its urine because most of the time it will be clear but some times it will be yellow just like normal pee and it does give off the smell which is slightly a turn off, I have leaked precum before and its usualy after i precum that i start to urniate :/ , oh and my penis always gets soft whenever i insert something.

Oh gosh, I'm sorry but I can't help further really. The only thing I can suggest is to use a cock ring to keep you hard to close off the urethra and then use anal toys.

I hope someone else can help you as it must be frustrating for you. 😘

i alredy tried that too :D :( but thank you anyways!

i alredy tried that too :D :( but thank you anyways!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried doing male kegels? It may help in gaining better control over your pelvic floor so you can stop this sort of thing from happening. Worth a shot!

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Have you googled this? There seems to be a lot of other forums with guys having similar experiences.

NatandTom wrote:

Have you tried doing male kegels? It may help in gaining better control over your pelvic floor so you can stop this sort of thing from happening. Worth a shot!

yes i have tried them already, but for some reason that dosnt help it, but i will try and keep on doing them maybe they will help, thank you

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Have you googled this? There seems to be a lot of other forums with guys having similar experiences.

I have googled it a million times and to be honest, none of it mathces my problem, a lot of them are just talking about how it feels like they need to pee and they stop, but it was actually an orgasm or something like that, but i dont get that feeling i just start to, unless theres a buildup then i do feel it (if i start to stop right before i urinate it starts to build up in my bladder), also i have found one similar form but all they answered to him is that he needs to try kegles. thank you

PotatoOne wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

yes i have tried them already, but for some reason that dosnt help it, but i will try and keep on doing them maybe they will help, thank you

Kegels do require regular doing in order to be effective. Maybe you haven't been doing them consistently enough? Refraining from vigorous play until this is under control might be helpful too.

Also, have you spoke to the doctor about this? I would want to rule out any medical reasons behind this just to be on the safe side. It might be embarrasing to talk about but they've heard it all before!

NatandTom wrote:

PotatoOne wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Kegels do require regular doing in order to be effective. Maybe you haven't been doing them consistently enough? Refraining from vigorous play until this is under control might be helpful too.

Also, have you spoke to the doctor about this? I would want to rule out any medical reasons behind this just to be on the safe side. It might be embarrasing to talk about but they've heard it all before!

Ill try and do them for mby 4 weeks straight to see if anything has changed, and im a bit shy to talk about to a doctor even though it may seem resonable to, (the place i go to all the doctors are bad anyways, already went there for private reasons and they didnt help at all, so im confident thwy wont help at all anyways)

A GU sex health clinic may be your best bet for this and they should be able to help better than your GP.

Let us know how it goes as this could help others going through the same and are finding it difficult to talk about and suffer in silence, the same as you have.

Hope all goes well for you

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

A GU sex health clinic may be your best bet for this and they should be able to help better than your GP.

Let us know how it goes as this could help others going through the same and are finding it difficult to talk about and suffer in silence, the same as you have.

Hope all goes well for you

I could do yeah, but first ill try out kegels if they dont work i might as well do if i feel like its affecting me negatively. if i get any results ill post on here on what ive dont to fix this issue, thank you

PotatoOne wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

PotatoOne wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Ill try and do them for mby 4 weeks straight to see if anything has changed, and im a bit shy to talk about to a doctor even though it may seem resonable to, (the place i go to all the doctors are bad anyways, already went there for private reasons and they didnt help at all, so im confident thwy wont help at all anyways)

Yeah, you need to do for at least four weeks straight before results will be visible. Preferably about six. I hope they help. Good luck!

NatandTom wrote:

PotatoOne wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

PotatoOne wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Yeah, you need to do for at least four weeks straight before results will be visible. Preferably about six. I hope they help. Good luck!

I hope so too, thanks for the help

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I'd try the sex clinic if you don't want to see your doctor, I find them far more helpful and they're the experts when it comes to things like this! They've probably spoken to lots of people who have the same thing happen. Hopefully the kegel muscle exercising will help though, good luck! I hope you can find a solution ☺️

I had a problem years ago called Dysorgasmia and my doctor didn't have a clue what it was, and I asked more than one. And the nurses. No one knew why I suffered so much severe pain after an orgasm, but I found forums online with other people who suffered from it. And now it's a 'thing'! It's even got a name! Forums and sharing experiences can help so many people, so I hope that if anyone else on Lovehoney is suffering they will see that it's not just them. Thanks for speaking up about it!

adamalx [sign in to see picture]

How relaxed are you feeling during penetration? Is it comfortable for you or are you feeling like you're having to push 'down' to take it in, because it could possibly be something to do with muscle control. If it's not enjoyable for you then that could be a sign.

Sometimes the body just does strange things. FYI - LRKB many men can pee with hardons - I don't know why, I wish I could offer more than that or explain the science of it haha, but it is definitely possible :) I don't think any of us really know why, it's a mystery.

PotatoOne if this is causing you problems then I would recommend checking in with a doctor at your local sexual health clinic. You might think it's embarassing, we've all been there, but they've heard it all and much worse, and they can offer you whatever further help you might need.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.