99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. anal sex and lube advice

    1495387978
    Perry Mason [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 6 Jan 2009

    Hello and thanks beforehand ... we have started experiencing with anal sex and we are both into it and willing to have a great experience. Reality is though it has been impossible so far to get my dick in her ass and I am a bit frustrated, but I also think things take time ... we have done a lot different things wrong like usign vaseline instead of lube and not trying sex toys to train the ass but we have improved and we have had a lot of fun with it.

    At the moment I am wondering if we are doing something wrong or if it is worth the try or not. We are using always water based lube and I wonder if getting some oil massage or oil based lube will make things easier ... so question is: are you using oil based lube or oil to have anal sex and how is it?

    1495388446
    Pinky2105 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1802
    • Joined: 13 Mar 2017
    1495390664
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1740
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    Hello

    you are right that it does take time. it doesnt happen overnight. vaseline for anal lube really isnt going to work. you need specific anal lube, like the one pinky suggested.

    try fingering her both vagina and bum to start with then merge into just the bum to get it relaxed and her in the mood, perhaps you cannot penetrate is because she is subconsciously clenching. = not ready for anal.

    invest in some good butt plugs, start with beginner plugs

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/beginners-butt-plugs/ have vaginal sex whilst she is wearing a butt plug before anal sex

    she may also be clenching to make sure no poo comes out. which is completely understandable and is why anal douches are available. she needs to do an anal douching before anal play.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952

    also if she has no idea how to use them then Lovehoney have demonstrated how to use an anal douche in this video

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-use-an-anal-douche/

    good luck and let us know how you get on!

    🐼

    1495407497
    collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 143
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2013
    1495453587
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1767
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    Hi, I posted twice, in detail about first anal sex on this thread, iy may be of help to you.https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1577699-preparing-for-anal/

    1495470128
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1128
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    I would stay well clear of ever using Vaseline as lube.

    Personally i don't use any but a good anal water based lube is a good choice. I have the one Pinky suggested. Anal lube is thicker and longer lasting.

    Although it sounds like lube isn't the issue. Sounds like your OH isn't relaxed enough. I would suggest that she use a butt plug during solo play or during foreplay as a warm up. The anal sphincter muscle is extremely strong so is not going to let you in if she's not ready.

    1495508983
    Perry Mason [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 6 Jan 2009

    Pinky2105 wrote:

    We find this great 😊 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35809

    This one is water based ... same as the one we use !!! Thank you

    1495509103
    Perry Mason [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 6 Jan 2009

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    Hello

    you are right that it does take time. it doesnt happen overnight. vaseline for anal lube really isnt going to work. you need specific anal lube, like the one pinky suggested.

    try fingering her both vagina and bum to start with then merge into just the bum to get it relaxed and her in the mood, perhaps you cannot penetrate is because she is subconsciously clenching. = not ready for anal.

    invest in some good butt plugs, start with beginner plugs

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/beginners-butt-plugs/ have vaginal sex whilst she is wearing a butt plug before anal sex

    she may also be clenching to make sure no poo comes out. which is completely understandable and is why anal douches are available. she needs to do an anal douching before anal play.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952

    also if she has no idea how to use them then Lovehoney have demonstrated how to use an anal douche in this video

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-use-an-anal-douche/

    good luck and let us know how you get on!

    🐼

    Very extended and clear !!! thank you ... I think when rubbed around the asshole she loves it and she has orgasmed more than once there, but she is maybe afraid of the penetration as I'm a bit big ... might be that too !!! Thanks anyway

    1495509152
    Perry Mason [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 6 Jan 2009

    NaughtyNerd wrote:

    I would stay well clear of ever using Vaseline as lube.

    Personally i don't use any but a good anal water based lube is a good choice. I have the one Pinky suggested. Anal lube is thicker and longer lasting.

    Although it sounds like lube isn't the issue. Sounds like your OH isn't relaxed enough. I would suggest that she use a butt plug during solo play or during foreplay as a warm up. The anal sphincter muscle is extremely strong so is not going to let you in if she's not ready.

    Must be that !!! Thank you !!!

    1495509176
    Perry Mason [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 6 Jan 2009

    Alicia4Ever wrote:

    Hi, I posted twice, in detail about first anal sex on this thread, iy may be of help to you.https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1577699-preparing-for-anal/

    very helpful !!! thank you

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.