• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Letting your partner sleep with another man?

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Red flag for me is the fact that your wife is not keen. Would you really want her to do something she's against ?

I'd keep this as a fantasy xx

I could not agree with this more. Please don't try to encourage or persuade her to do this as it's clear she isn't keen on the idea. If she did it she'd probably be doing it just to please you, which could lead to resentment towards you on her part. I think a partner who's not invested in the play kills the fantasy too so I don't think you'd enjoy it if she wasn't. It's best to keep this as a fantasy. You can always recreate this scenario at home with sex toys 😀

+1

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I can see this going very very wrong and someone will get hurt. She's not keen on it so that should be a no go. This is something you must both be 100% on as it can destroy a relationship in an instant.

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

I can see this going very very wrong and someone will get hurt. She's not keen on it so that should be a no go. This is something you must both be 100% on as it can destroy a relationship in an instant.

+1

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

Sorry but have to agree with the majority! Please don't do what's not 100% for you both! She doesn't sound convinced and taking part in this to satisfy you will completely destroy her! Chat and communicate with her and find out her true fantasies 👌 You might be surprised! If you value your relationship then my advice would be to not partake!

TandM [sign in to see picture]

If shes not keen its a non starter.We ve discussed it in the past but it was a no go.We use sex toys instead and pretend.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

Never push her into anything. My wife and I have been swapping for years and never a problem. We love and trust each other, sometimes I'm there and watch other times she goes her own way. Every time she tells me what she has been up to which often leads to something!

Sanny [sign in to see picture]

If your wife is not keen on the idea then keep this a fantasy. I mean you can try to persuade her but within limits!

You could suggest swinging with another couple or perhaps start off with a mff threesome ...

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Nothing to add but did just want to say you're definitely not a fruit loop!!
    I would love to watch my hubby with another woman but it's a big no from him so...no go. Shame. Just to let you know you're not on your own.x

LouiseK21 [sign in to see picture]

Whilst I would be quite happy trying this with hubby (actually one of my fantasies) if she is not into the idea it's a big concern as it could let to feelings of guilt and being used so be careful and make sure you don't push her into it. Allow it to come naturally and if it doesn't you can always role play, get her to pretend she has done it and tell you or get her to use toys etc

Oh having fun [sign in to see picture]

I have a the same fantasy for my wife to sleep with another man but I know she wouldn't be up for the idea also I don't think I would after it had happened either, so I wouldn't won't to cause problems in the relationship. I think investing in a realistic dildo would be the answer to see if it helps with your fantasy. If your both not 100% up for it it could cause problems.

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

I couldn't think of anything worse tbh. Thought of some other bloke getting his dick in there. All sorts I suppose, and I know it is a pretty popular fantasy

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.