99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. No privacy

greeneyed_girl [sign in to see picture]

Me and my other half have been together for 2 and a half years now. We met in student accommodation at University and for almost 9 months we had the free will to do as we pleased and we didn't care about having noisy sex, we had so much fun and didn't worry about anything else. We've both moved back home (this happened in May 2015) only problem is we now really struggle to get privacy. As we both live with relatives it's very difficult to ever get an empty house where we can freely explore. I feel that the knowledge that someone else is in the house is always in the back of our minds and it's almost like we can't relax as much. We still do have a healthy sex life where we try exploring things as much as we can but I can't help feel not having a lot of privacy is really putting a damper on things. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding this?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Yes simple. When money permits gets some nights away in B &Bs .Thats something we used to do for the same reasons when we first started being serious in our relationship. Sometimes you have to think outside the box a little.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Mysterons solution is the best but if either of you drive there is always the option to find a quiet spot somewhere to park up. Or set your alarm for a couple of hours earlier in the morning, when you know everyone else is asleep.

We have the same problem 😐

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

That must be so frustrating! You must really want to let yourselves go sometimes. Definitely go down the hotel route, I find staying in a hotel really sexy and I love thinking of all the people who must've had sex in the bed!! (Hope that doesn't put you off!)

Then you can make a night of it; drink some wine (not too much), eat some food (ditto!!) and let yourselves go ❤️

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

My first thought was for overnight stay in a hotel where you got the freedom to do as much as you would like and be as noisy as you want to be. There is something quite sexy about spending a night in a hotel.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

We used to have the same problem. My husband lived with his religious parents and I had just moved back home temporarily. We are still had a good sex life but it was quality over quantity. I would see him at his when his family was at church, he would come to mine and if my parents went out that was our cue. We also used the local Travel Inn every few weeks. It wasn't ideal but you adjust to your circumstances.

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Funds permitting I think Mysterons ides is probably your best bet.I remember before we were married and both lived with our parents we hardly ever had an empty house but on one occasion my parents had taken my sibling out we assumed they would be gone a while so there we were both naked in bed when we heard the back gate open if you keep in mind the garden is only about 40 feet long you can imagine how little time we had before being caught.Still gives my wife nightmares.

illtakethehighroad [sign in to see picture]

if you ever have kids it gets 100 times worse! good luck

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

illtakethehighroad wrote:

if you ever have kids it gets 100 times worse! good luck

Nah You just place a bolt on the bedroom door .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.