• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Shared Tumblr

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Have any couples had a shared Tumblr account where you are both logged in and you both reblog stuff you like personally or think your partner would enjoy? Sort of using it as a way of suggesting new things to try or a way of hinting what you want that night.

Has anybody then gone on to post their own content either solo or as a couple?

We are thinking it might be a fun way to turn each other on and discover new play time activities.

sexcrazedbear [sign in to see picture]

Umm, nope. I don't think m,y OH would appreciate having her body dosplayed so publicly.

You don't have to post your own content you can just reblog or follow other blogs of things you like if you don't feel confident enough to reveal yourself.

sexcrazedbear [sign in to see picture]

totally agree and I have posted pics of myself on a few threads. I wish you lucj=k with the exploration, I think it would be super sexy but I know my OH would hate it. Odd that, since one of her fantasies is to be watched having sex by strangers. Some people's boundaries are harder than others.

DreamsOfChi [sign in to see picture]

I've been thinking about setting up one for myself to show my husband things I like. I follow a few Tumblr accounts aleady which were set up for similar reasons (which is where I got the idea). Some great stuff to be found :-) .

Demomica Have you gone on to trying anything you have seen on tumblr?

Holly Love wrote:

Demomica Have you gone on to trying anything you have seen on tumblr?

Not yet but I've certainly been inspired to add a few things to my Lovehoney wishlist as a result of my browsing so hopefully we will be doing soon :-) .

Well, my Tumblr is up and running. I have reblogged loads of delightful images - stuff we already do that I like, stuff I'd like to do, things I just find erotic. Have sent my OH the link so hopefully he'll have a look and get the hint asap!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.