1. Men Shaving Their Pubes

Saucy Eros [sign in to see picture]

I do have a good razor Will, but that one's for my face of course! :P

My shaving gel is a foaming one though, so I will look into that.

JaynAnnie [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I both prefer us smooth, so shave when we need to...she looks amazing when she's smooth and bare.

loves fun [sign in to see picture]

I have gone from trimmed to shaved pubes and chest. I now use hair removal cream on my pubes and armpits. I have always thought bald balls looks odd with next to my legs so have started to trim down my leg hair. I want to shave my legs but the OH doesn't want me to. Hence why I trim them down with the clippers, I'm planning on time to go short on my legs so she gets use to it slow then hopefully she will let's me shave them. I have women shapely legs.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Saucy Eros, use the same type on your bits as on your face, the razors are cheap enough, it`s the blades that cost! Yes, i recommend King of Shaves Gel, trust me!

bikerchris [sign in to see picture]

I didn't shave or trim for ages really but my girlfriend is smooth and shave wanted me to shave downstairs. I only tried it is she wanted me to but have to report it is more comfortable once its done and I've kept it smooth for over a year now. I just give it a full shave with razor and gel once every week to 2 weeks.

Pudgie [sign in to see picture]

My partner is smooth down there and I love it

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

I recently purchased the Bathmate trimmer

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38465

It's great for a quick all over trim but it's not a close shave.. more like a few days worth of stubble compared to a razor. It's so quick though that you can add it into your bathroom routine easily.

AJSTAR [sign in to see picture]

I trim up down there but don’t go completely smooth.

Old-andAlive [sign in to see picture]

Saucy Eros wrote:

I started amateurishly manscaping not long before I went to uni after hearing the "oh, it makes your cock look bigger!" tales.

Yes, it does, but I wish I'd never done it! Obviously you end up with much thicker, stronger growth and much longer hairs when it does regrow, and where you shave close to the skin it's pretty easy to get cut hairs prodding you in the worst places. I use veet/nair on my bum for "other reasons" (some aesthetic) and for a few years treated my manhood to the same treatment - also a mistake. Nothing serious, it's just very unpleasant and clearly not worth the discomfort.

Of course, this left me in the position where now I basically have to periodically trim Little Richard, shaft especially, since it's just unsightly otherwise. Between an electric trimmer, disposable razors and shaving cream though, my tools don't seem up to the job of a pleasing, even shave.

So, cautionary tale!

Only do it if you're sure you want to do it and maintain it!

Saucy Eros wrote:

Cute bum 500 wrote:

Hi ,I use waxing strips and I'm completely smooth ...it doesn't hurt and lasts for about 6 weeks ..I also use waxing strips on bum .....totally smooth and makes everything more hygienic and sex more intimate .....you've gotta try it !.....J

Don't believe you! :P

I've seen charity leg waxings, I'm not having one of those down there!

No way would I take a razor near anything so sensitive. One tiny nick long ago was a very painful experience and I won't take that chance again. I'd been wondering about trying something chemical, but chemicals and delicate tissues seemed like risky combination. Thanks for reporting your negative experience in that regard.

Will rely on a light pruning in that region to keep it visible, and accept that it will never be a shiny willy.

If anyone can suggest something safe, I'd appreciate your input.

nigram [sign in to see picture]

Both of us shave every other day which really suits us. We both tend to be quite smooth, even with shaving that often .

anaird [sign in to see picture]

i have shaved for many years down below..feels nicer and fresher

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.