£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. A Word of Caution for FitBit Wearers

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

So for various reasons I use two different methods of measuring my footsteps, a pedometer in my pocket and a wrist-worn Fitbit.

Well, this morning after a short walk (arounf 2000 steps on both devices) I decided I needed a little me time shall we say. 5 minutes later deed done, the pocket device no change, wrist-worn device 2000 extra steps.

So if you are doing a work week challenge, be aware.

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

😂😂😂

It's a great way to get fit anyway! And more fun than walking!!

Addh [sign in to see picture]

I'll have to question my OH if she starts bragging about how many 'steps' she's taken in her busy, active day!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

That is so funny

DreamsOfChi [sign in to see picture]

Haha, yes. I noticed I went for a 16 minute walk about 1am on Saturday morning. I was definitely not walking. Need to change a letter LOL!

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

The worse part is you need 10 minutes plus before Fitbit recognizes it as an exercise routine

Solofungirl [sign in to see picture]

Hahaha! Yes I also had this the other day when I got my weekly report there was odd "walks" being logged at strange times when I was definitely at home in bed 😉

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

Beware FitBit-eers! I thought this may be a warning about something else:

Certain models are prone to overheating, or the material leaving a funky burn like rash on the wearer's wrist.
    If this happens and you contact them, you can get your pennies back though! :)

Just an FYI ^-^

Bearjamin [sign in to see picture]

I don't have one, but I've heard of people using it to graph their heart rate during sex. Maybe a measure of how excited they got, how long it lasted or how vigorous it was!

DreamsOfChi [sign in to see picture]

Bearjamin wrote:

I don't have one, but I've heard of people using it to graph their heart rate during sex. Maybe a measure of how excited they got, how long it lasted or how vigorous it was!

When I first got my Heart Rate Monitor I was tempted to wear it during sex but it has a chest strap which doesn't look/feel remotely sexy so I didn't bother but I'd love to know what my BPM is at such times.

I totally love my Fitbit (it helped me lose almost 5 stone!) but it can be mildly disconcerting when you're mid-under covers activity and the damn thing buzzes to tell you you need to do some more steps. Like, excuse me, I'm busy here!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.